Chapter 48 - Olivia

"Angie, I want to take the office space off the table, I want it back on...and don't think I didn't know you did that on purpose so we could focus on the things in front of us like the show, school, and the a concerts," I smirk, cocking my left brow at my assistant sitting at Abby's desk across from me.

"I did it for you! I made that executive decision for your wellbeing!! And mine!" She exaggerates, making me laugh.

"Yeah, yeah. Well, I called my realtor and they found a few places for me to look at today, did you wanna come? It would be as much your office as it would be mine," I try to lure her to come with me.

"I mean, do I have a choice??" She closed her laptop shut and rolled her eyes.

"Pft, of course not," I scoffed.

"That was the third place we've seen, I'm not saying I'm in a rush to find an office space but I thought there would be better options," I whined in the passenger seat of Angie's car.

"Get your feet off my dash," she said swatting my feet down. "What did you expect? It's better this way, if you rush you might end up picking a space you're not completely in love with. Plus! That last one wasn't that bad, out of the three we've seen that one was pretty good."

"Yeah, I guess. I think I just got excited looking at spaces that I'd find the one today," I drop my feet and recline my chair further back so I can fully sulk.

I text Abby about the last three places we've seen and how they were all too small or didn't let enough light in. I need a space that's large enough for me to expand my business and my brand. I don't intended to keep this running just between Angie and I. I want a whole team helping us! And I wanted a separate space still attached or close to the office for me to turn into a studio and just an open work space to rehearse if I need to and none of the places before or today are looking like good candidates.

"We're here, this is a great location though, Liv. This is a great part of Studio City and a good distance from the house!" Angie exclaims getting out of the car. She's not wrong, this is a great area!

"So, how do you guys like the location?" Wendy, my realtor asks.

"I really like it, it's great for a business like the one I'm trying to build," I reply.

"That's what I was hoping, so this one over here is the space, I think it's perfect for what you're looking for because it's large enough for you to have multiple offices inside and there's an upstairs that you could turn into your studio!" She says with such excitement.

"So, you were saving the best of last, huh?" I ask smiling because just from the outside of the building and Wendy's description I could possibly already love it!

"Only problem is, it isn't officially available yet, but that's nothing I can't handle and take care of. The owner is selling in a couple of months which I was hoping would be okay since you're not necessarily in a rush."

"True, and I want to be able to renovate and remodel."

The space is fantastic, so much natural lighting from the front and the back entrances, there's already four offices built and then an open floor plan. It's only lacking a kitchen area which is a must for me and future employees.

"Is this spot open to renovation or this is it?" Angie asks before I can.

"Yes! It's open for renovation, what did you guys have in mind so far?"

"A kitchen and maybe something with one of those ready built offices. I love the exposed brick though. The office is a little small I'd maybe want to at least make two of the offices into one large office. But I really love the openness of it, like we could put a bunch of couches and tables in the center and line the brick wall with the desks and work areas for the eventual interns we would hire."