Chapter 43 - Abby

"Baby, how much do I pack? Like do I need a lot?" I inquired. I was really curious because I know it's going to be hot and humid but how should I be dressing? Liv got fitted for all her appearances so she didn't need to think too much about packing.

"Munch, you need at least two outfits a day for a whole week, plus pajamas or not since you don't sleep in them half the time anyways," Olivia blurted from our new dual office.

I was sitting across from her at my desk planning out what I needed to pack for our trip in a couple days, plus all the arrangements for the house and the dogs and any bills that need to get paid while we're away. I took on a lot of this stuff simply because I know Liv is studying and won't be able to get much done the week we're in the Philippines together.

"I wanna go shopping for Wednesday, Liv, you wanna come?"

"Uhm, how soon did you wanna go because I still have a bit more to write for this paper," she explained tilting her head to the right so I could see her face from behind her computer and laptop...and iPad that she was working on. She looked so cute with her glasses on the tip of her nose and her hair all disheveled from stress and frustration.

"We can go any time today or maybe even later tonight, if you want. There's no rush to go right at this moment."

"Okay, I'll study until 5 then get ready and we can go? Or is that not a good time?"

"We can try that time, we'll have to stay close by because of rush hour but I don't mind," I smile at my girl.

There's a total of 12 of us going to the philippines for this work trip for Liv; Tiny & Mack for security, her parents, her brothers, her manager, hairstylist, me, Jon, and Angie. Liv is worried it's going to be hectic and even I think it might be. It's just a lot of people trying to fit in their own plans, including Liv. She wants me to see the little bit of the Philippines we're going to be in while I'm there and meet her family but she's going to be working majority of the time. Lee and their parents want to spend time with their families, it's just a lot to try and do in the one week we're all there. The main point of the trip is to support Liv while she's working and to at least meet their families.

"Jon and I can see the rest of the country another time, babe. Don't worry! I'm coming to support you and to at least meet some of your family. I don't want you to stress over this," I reassure Olivia.

We board the private jet and get ready for our 14 hour flight to other side of the country. Liv and her family all have stories about the philippines, sort of a preface of what we were going to see and experience, they all light up as they talk about their people, their country, and the families.

"They all know about me and Abby right?" Olivia asks her parents.

"I think so," Abby's mom admitted. "Your dad told them but I don't know how much he told them, didn't you tell them last time we were there?"

"No, I didn't feel comfortable telling them yet, I didn't now if they would say anything to the press there," Olivia confesses.

"They know," Olivia's dad interjects. "Don't worry."

Liv and I get the two seater that converts to a twin bed and Lee and Jon get the other. We sleep the remainder of the flight hoping it'll help us adjust to the time difference.

We finally land and it literally feels like 1000 degrees and it's so humid my Italian curls instantly come through and I pout as I pass my reflection in a window and I try to smooth out my hair.

"I happen to love your curls," Olivia winks at me and grabs hold of my hand as we make our way through customs.

Before we can exit the terminal there are dozens of police officers surrounding us and Liv tells me it's because there are a ton of fans already waiting for her. I hear Olivia ask if she can at least meet a few of them and the police tell her no because it would create too much commotion.