Chapter 36 - Olivia

"It's beautiful and it's cute and gah! Fucking finally!" Lee says over FaceTime.

"Definitely! It's perfect, I love you guys!" adds Jonathan.

"Awwww peaches!!!!!!!! I love it!!! Does this mean I can toss that NDA you had me sign?" Shann jokes.

"Oh my god! Finally! It's freakin' adorable! I wanna throw up, you guys are so stinkin' cute!" Kasey gushes.

"Aw, honey. We love it!" Abby's parents say.

We've told everyone that needed to know. Except for my parents. I mean, I told my mom but not my dad. I'm in too good of a place in my life at this very moment to want to deal with that war so I just repress it and put it on the back burner.

We send the video to Calvin who, like everyone else is excited because it's been a long time coming. Almost a year. Wow. A whole year.

"The video is great and I definitely approve but I have to talk to the people at the network and the studios for your show. They might think otherwise and I don't want this video to jeopardize the show for you two. So, until I hear back from them...hold off on the video. Oh and Abby, get rid of Matt," Calvin hangs up.

"What do you think the studio and the network will say, Eli?" Abby asks starting to look worried.

"Honestly, it should be fine. If anything they'll find it to work in their favor, especially when we launch and premiere the show. All the press you guys are gonna get, it's only going to benefit them," he says confidently.

"I agree with Eli, sweetheart. The only thing they might say is to wait to confirm our relationship. If we put out the video now it'll create even more buzz for us and the show. If we decide to go a more public route, they'll want us to confirm our relationship after the show premieres or right before...it's all about timing."

Abby looks even more worried now than when she did before. Like her, I can hear her gears turning in her head.

"Eli, can we get a minute?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll see you guys on set."

"Munch, what's wrong?"

"I don't know. I guess I didn't think that far ahead after finally coming out. Like how private we're gonna wanna be. Like are we going to be a couple but try and stay as private and out of the spotlight as possible when it comes to our relationship? What are we gonna do, babe?"

"Hey! Don't worry about that right now. One step at a time. I want you to take a minute to enjoy what you just did, I want you to see how proud of yourself you should be. How brave you are for being able to take this first step! Munch, I am so proud of you! You are so brave! And so sexy!" I kiss her gently on the lips moving my tongue gently across her lips. I comb my fingers through her hair and breathe in the moment with her.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I need to fly out to NYC again to present the work I've been doing here and to do peer critiques and a bunch of other things. The dean and I had arranged that I would fly back to school every two weeks. It's been taking a toll on me physically and mentally but I work through it with Abby and Angie's help, but most of all because this program mixed in with the creative outlet of the show has lit a fire in my ass and got me so motivated and inspired that sleep is a just something that's slowing me down. But I do fall asleep the minute I buckle my seatbelt on the plane.

"Ms. Riviera, your composition is impressive but lacking. Ask other members of the cohort for their ideas, allow for yourself to collaborate. Do you think Tchaikovsky composed all his pieces without letting someone give some constructive criticism?" Professor Watters says, coldly.