Chapter 55 - Abby

"OHMYGOD!! WHAT THE FUCK IS UGGGGHHH!!!" Olivia yelled after me as I threw my recently folded laundry at her. I just pelted several pairs of workout pants at her in a row. "NO!! YOU DON'T GET TO MEET WITH YOUR EX-FIANCÉ AND GET PHOTOGRAPHED DOING IT!! THAT'S HUMILIATING FOR ME, OLIVIA!!!" I shout back, infuriated at the photos I was just sent of Liv and Lucas having lunch together.

"STOP. FUCKING. THROWING. SHIT. AT. ME!" Liv yelled back throwing the workout clothes I threw at her back at me. "UGGGHH!! GET OUT, OLIVIA!!!" I bark at her.

"No. No! I'm not going anywhere because you're being fucking ridiculous! I texted you the minute he showed up at my office and I told you the minute I got home what we talked about during that lunch!" Liv said firmly, walking around the island in our closet.

I realize quickly that she did text me about Lucas coming and going to lunch with him two doors down from her office. I also embarrassingly remember that he went to her because he was dating some model and didn't want her to hear it from someone else. Ugh, fuck. I fucked up...but my pride is too high to admit I was wrong...at least during the heat of this moment.

I stand with my arms crossed staring at her from across the island of our closet. Liv is waiting for my retaliation, but I have none. I click my jaw and look away from my girl. "ABBY," she repeats firmly, waiting. She slowly walked towards me still waiting for a response. "I...I..." I begin to stammer. "You what, Abby?" Liv said leaning up against the island right next to me.

"I forgot, okay???" I can feel my face get hot, blushing with embarrassment. I bury my face in my hands leaning over the island.

"UGHH!!! ABIGAIL!" I heard Liv groan and she turns around and slams her hands on the island I was also leaning on. She slammed her hands so hard, the sunglasses displayed on the inside rattled.

"I'm sorry I'm so crazy," I moan into my hands.

"No kidding," Liv says flatly, walking out of our closet and slamming the bedroom door behind her. Fuck.

"Liv..." I shout running after her. "Baby, please!" I'm chasing after her down the stairs and into the living room. I sit on the couch across from Olivia who is giving me ice queen vibes right now, I don't blame her though. I really fucked up picking that fight with her about Lucas.

I sighed very loudly to get her attention, she darts her eyes at me then chucks one of the throw pillows at my face. "Ah," I yelp in shock and before I can even react another throw pillow is thrown at my face. "Ow, no, baby stop! I get it! Okay?!" I surrendered.

"You're always picking fights like this, Abby. Why?" My girl asked me turning the tv off.

"I don't know," I mumble. "Why don't you ever get jealous like this?" I ask my girlfriend softly. How is she always so confident and so sure?

"I get jealous, Abigail, I just don't throw crazy tantrums every fucking time!" She snaps at me. She's still mad at me, fuck. I walk slowly to her, my hands up in surrender. I sit myself next to my always calm, cool, collected girlfriend and lift her right arm so I'm snuggled right up against her, my head resting on her chest and my hand rubbing her tone stomach.

"I'm sorry I'm so crazy, sweets. I really am. I was never like this with any of my boyfriends. It's just with you there's men AND women I have to worry about, they come on to you on a daily basis — talking about how they wanna eat you out or pound the fuck out of you," I say with disgust. She places her hand on my hand as I rub circles on her abdomen.

"Abby, listen to me and listen really well. I love you more than you will ever know. In fact, people have told me that I love you too much. I know they're right but that's just how I am, when I love — I love hard and I love with my everything because love is too precious not to give it my all," she sighed deeply gripping my leg that was on top of hers. There's a bit of a smirk that escapes her expression and it's the same smirk I saw that very first night in Barcelona where I just knew. I knew that I was in love with her. A smirk that made her look so indescribably beautiful that my heart skipped a beat. A smirk that showed how clever and vulnerable she is. The smirk that made me fall in love with her.

Endlessly...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें