Chapter 38 - Olivia

"UGHHHH!! MUNCH!!!!! I just did the math..." I groaned from the living room floor in the middle of my tornado of music sheets.

"The math on what?" Abby shouts back from the bathroom and walks back out to me.

"By the time we wrap the show, I'll be done with a semester of my program...IN THE WINTER! HOW ARE WE GONNA GO TO THE MALDIVES IN THE WINTER? THAT'S SO MANY MONTHS AFTER OUR ANNIVERSARY! UGH!!! I QUIT. I QUIT THE PROGRAM. I DON'T WANNA DO IT ANYMORE!!!" I start shouting and freaking out.

"Oh my god, first of all, stop yelling, I'm right here. Second, just because it's winter here doesn't mean it's winter there. Also, you're not quitting. You say you want to quit once a week but you know you never will," Abby says in an attempt to calm me down.

"Ugh. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. This is all so stupid. I don't need to know this stuff, this is just me trying to be a better musician but who needs to be a better musician anymore? I'll just stop singing altogether. Fuck it." I mumble to myself as I aggressively highlight my work.

Abby rolls her eyes and sits on the couch reading through her lines.

After a few more minutes of angry mumbling and aggressive highlighting, I stop and say, "no, I think I really quit this time. I don't need this. I don't need this added stress in my life, it's unnecessary."

"Babe, enough. You can do this. Listen, why don't you take a break from all that angry highlighting you're doing and come run lines with me for tonight's night shoot. Pretty sure you have endless monologues because I do," Abby says still not looking up from her script. Sometimes she just lets me have my moment when it comes to the overwhelming stress my school work

"Okay..." I crawl over to my lady and sit on the couch even though I may have already memorized my lines.

We fall asleep on the couch and are woken up by Angie and Jeff telling us it was 9 PM and we had an hour to get to set.

I was being me when it comes to waking me up during a nap, I refused to wake up. Jeff and Abby are making coffee for the four of us while Angie is literally pulling me by the feet to get me up. Progress, I'm on the floor now, still being dragged by Angie but now to the bathroom. All of this is being recorded and posted to Snapchat because this has become a series called "The Angie vs Napping-Liv Series" and it's absolutely hilarious, in my opinion!

"Creamer?" Jeff offers. "Yes, please," Abby says as if none of that between Angie and I were still happening.

"UGGGGHH PLEASSEE!! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?? THIS WASN'T IN THE JOB DESCRIPTION WHEN YOU HIRED ME!!! JUST STAND. UP. AND WALK! YOU HAVE LEGS! WHY?! YOU'RE INSUFFERABLE!"

"UGGGGHH YOU'RE HURTING ME!!"

"THEN GET UP! FUCK!! STOP! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE US ALL LATE ONLY PROVING THE FILIPINO TIME THEORY TO BE TRUE! JUST GET UP AND WALK! WALK ALREADY!!"

"I STILL HAVE ONE MORE SNOOZE CYCLE LEFT! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"I AM YOUR SNOOZE CYCLE! GET UP! GET UP! GET UP!"

"NO! I'M HUNGRY! GIVE ME FOOD, PLEASE!"

"OH MY GOD I HATE YOU!!!! GET UP AND WALK AND I WILL GET YOU FOOD AND FEED YOU MYSELF! ABBY! I CAN'T, MAKE HER STOP!"

"Baby, get up, please, I have coffee for you," Abby says calmly not even looking at the two of us fighting on the floor.

"Okay," and I pop right up off the floor and walk to the kitchen and get my coffee without fuss.

"OHMYGOD I HATE YOU ALL!!" Angie yells exasperated from physically dragging me across the room and yelling back and forth.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Endlessly...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें