Chapter 15 - Abby

"Yeah, I talked to her, I told her everything...then we did more than talk. A lot. Jon, I've never felt anything like this before, physically and emotionally."

"Oh my god! Finally!!! Does Lee know? Is this just between the two of us because I don't know if I can keep this from Lee..."

"I think he knows. She told me he was texting him and showed me that he pretty much guessed it and reacted the same way you did."

"Oh my god this is the greatest day of my life right now!!!! You and Olivia!!!! Tell me everything!"

"NO!!!"

"Come on! This has been a long time coming! Can't you do me a favor? I haven't seen my boyfriend in WEEKS!"

"Ugh! All I'm going to say is that there isn't anything Olivia can't do. She's multi-talented in every which way. That mouth of hers. That mother fucking mouth of hers! Honestly, I've never come like that before."

"HO.LY. SHIT."

"So are you guys a thing now? Are you a couple? Do you have your first girlfriend, Abigail?"

"I don't know! We haven't really talked about what we are. We just both know that we have really strong and deep feelings for each other."

"I'm so happy for you. Like I'm crying actual tears because of how happy Liv is making you and going to make you! I don't know any two people more deserving of this happiness than you and Liv. I've been sooo worried about you moving on relationship-wise after Monty but now I know you're finally okay."

"Jon...i love you."

"I love you too."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

It's our last show of the tour. I can't believe it's over. So much has happened since I left LA with Olivia. I'm so incredibly happy right now I don't know what to do with myself! But I'm also really sad about tour ending, it has been really trying, physically and mentally but I wouldn't have it any other way! This has been an experience of a lifetime. One I would have never had if it wasn't for Liv.

"Babe, where's my throat coat and lozenges?" I asked Liv from the bathroom of our hotel room. Our room is a mess because of all the packing we need to get done before we fly home.

"You're all out of lozenges, you finished them yesterday. You want me to have someone pick some up for you?"

"No...it's okay it'll be fine I guess. You don't have any do you?"

"I might...but they'd be in my dressing room. I can check when we get to the venue."

Liv has been on the phone and on her laptop all morning, she said she's working but every time I walk by she either closes the tab she has open or whispers over the phone. What is she up to?

I walk over to my suitcase and I cringe because my entire body is sore from what Liv has been calling "magic time." She's such a fucking dork but I love it! And I laugh through the pain. There's a knock on the door.

"Munch, can you get that?" Liv asks during her phone call.

I groan as I pull myself up and walk to the door. I look through the peephole and it's a bellhop with a giant flower arrangement.

He hands me the flowers and I thank him.

"Baby, you got flowers! Who do you think they're from?" I shout.

No answer.

"Babe! Flowers!" I repeat.

I put the flowers down on a side table and search for the card. It's an amazing arrangement of purple, red, and white flowers I'd never seen before! It smelled delicious in here! I find the card and look over my shoulder at Liv who is still on the phone but watching me. I turn back around and open the card, it wasn't addressed to anyone specific so I decided it was okay.

"Happy last show of tour, munch! Break a leg! We're going to have a 'magical time' <3 Liv"

I could feel my cheeks getting red. I was smiling so hard my cheeks were starting to hurt. I don't think I've stopped smiling since Liv opened that door a couple days ago. I turned around and ran across the room and jumped into Liv's lap and took her phone out of her hand and set it on the table.

I straddled my legs around Liv's lap. I looked into her beautiful eyes, in this lighting they look like honey. I buried my lips in Liv's neck and rolled my hips. I threaded my fingers through her thick brown hair and tugged gently. "Don't even think about leaving your mark! It took Lee almost 20 minutes to cover up your A!" we laughed.

"Are you daring me? You're daring me aren't you?" I joked.

She pressed our lips together and she moaned into my mouth while pushing her tongue between my lips. I swirled over it with my own tongue as my hand skimmed down and I grazed my knuckles over her hard nipple. Olivia kissed me harder and grabbed me by the hips. I gave a good wiggle on her lap and she laughed. I tugged Liv's head back which made her wince and laugh again. I put my palm on her chest and pushed myself up, "thank you for the flowers, baby. They're beautiful!"

"UGGGGHHH!! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS?" she growled.

I walked away but as I did I couldn't help by torture her even more, I pulled my shorts down revealing my bare ass to the brunette sitting in the chair. I saw her throw her head back and bite her lower lip from the corner of my eye.

"Hey are you almost done packing?" she asked a few minutes later.

"Almost, are you?"

"Uhm yeah, Angie finished most of it last night."

"We don't all have an Angie to pack for us." I joked.

"How do you feel about extending our time here in Europe?"

"....what do you mean?" I make my way back over to the very tan beauty.

"I mean, we go on a post-tour vacation. Just us. Just the friends. I have a friend I've been talking to who has a place in Mykonos that he's offering. He has a boat for transport and I can have a private jet ready for us."

"Are you serious??" I was shocked. Stopped dead in my tracks.

"Dead serious. So serious that you would say yes that I already sent for Jon and Jeff to meet us in Athens..."

"What the...fuck...OH MY GOD! YOU'RE SERIOUS!"

"Surprise???"

"LIV!!!!!! OH MY GOD! YES! OBVIOUSLY!!!"

"Oh thank god, because if you said no, the guys would be in Greece alone and mad at both of us..." she said relieved.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

There was champagne everywhere! I'm drenched but Liv is swimming in it! There isn't anyone on this tour that doesn't love Olivia. Everyone is jumping up and down, cheering! We're all celebrating the end of Liv's three month long tour and my 10 shows!

"I LOVE BARCELONA!!!!!" I shouted!

Needless to say the rest of the night was definitely a "magical time.