Chapter 23 - Abby

"Hi, Matt, it's nice to finally meet you in person. It's great of you to come in and meet with us and to even go through with all of this. I know it's a strange situation." I extend my hand out for him to shake.

"Hey, yeah, likewise and it's not as bizarre as you may think."

Matt is a very tall, fit, man with perfectly coiffed hair and a well-groomed beard...ha! A beard with a beard, Liv will love that one. He's a handsome model that's mostly done print work and a couple music videos. He was in one of my music videos as an extra, that's why I instantly recognized his headshot.

"Do you want to get started?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure, you guys have some questions?"

"Yeah, we have a few," said Kasey. "First of all, why do you want to do this for Abby? Second, what are you expecting from all this? You don't expect to actually get to date and form an intimate relationship with Abby, do you? And lastly, honestly, how do you feel about Olivia and about Abby?"

"Wow, okay...I want to do this for Abby because my brother is gay and I remember how hard it was for him to come and how he hid his first relationship from everyone, even me. I want to help Abby come to terms with all this even if it means I'd be doing what I'm doing. Second, I'm not expecting much, just some financial compensation and some exposure -- nothing crazy. I don't expect to form an intimate relationship with Abby, she's already in one, she doesn't need another. I think Olivia and Abby are both crazy beautiful and mind-blowingly talented! I'm fans of them both."

All of us were shocked by Matt's answers. Looks like we have a winner. We take a couple pictures together so Calvin can start circulating them on social media sites. He sets a date and time for us to have lunch at a restaurant where paparazzi will be waiting to photograph us introducing us as a couple.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

It's our last three days of filming for the show. All of us haven't stopped crying since. We are able to control ourselves long enough to film a scene only to go back into tears after cut. I'm an emotional mess right now. I'm in my trailer with a cold compress on my eyes hoping to cut the swelling from all the crying when I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in."

I feel warm hands on me, fingers tracing up my legs and I know instantly who it is and my heart swells.

"Matt, what did I tell you about coming over without letting me know, Olivia could have been here!" I say dully.

*smaaaaaaackkk*

"Ow, ow, ow! Fuck! Ow!!!" I shout with a big smile on my face because when I lift up the cold compress from my eyes I see the most beautiful woman I've ever loved in my entire life.

"Very funny. Keep it up and you won't have any more visits from me!" Liv says curtly. She hoists me up and gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Mmmm another!" I demand.

She gives me a wet kiss on the lips and I smile into it.

She lifts my legs and slips in under them and we sit for a moment.

"What's wrong, babe?" I ask. Just from the look on her face I know something is bothering her.

"Nothing. How's filming?"

"Fine, we haven't stopped crying. What's wrong?" I reply quickly.

She turns away from me but continues to draw circles on my knee. I pinch her left arm.

"Ow! Stop!" she rubs the spot I pinched.

"Don't make me ask again, Olivia."

"My manager called, she said I haven't booked any of the TV roles I've been auditioning for, that's all."

"I'm sorry, baby. You have to get 100 'no's' before you get 1 'yes' that's how it is."

"Yeah, but not for me...I've always gotten the roles I audition for."

"Something will come up. Maybe it's the world telling you that there's something better coming or that those roles weren't the right one for your 'triumphant return to TV' as your manager keeps calling it."

"Yeah, I know you're right, doesn't mean it doesn't hurt to get rejected for roles..." she sighed.

I move up and kiss her on the cheek then again on the lips, softly. She kisses me gently and I slide my tongue along her lips waiting for her lips to part open. It isn't until I poke her that she lets me slide my tongue into her mouth, swirling around. She pushes herself up and turns her body and guides me back down onto the couch in my trailer. My love hovers above me as we kiss. She lets me slide my tongue into her mouth and she sucks lightly and I release a low moan.

*knock knock knock knock*

"UGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH" she groans and pushes herself off me so I can get up and unlock the door for whoever was on the other side. As I stand she pinches my right ass cheek. I giggle. I love this woman so fucking much. I'm also all wet just from one kiss from her. Fuck.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

To: Abby Ricci & Olivia Riviera

From: Eli Fletcher

Subject: Heathers

Hello, lovebirds,

I've attached the script to the pilot of the new TV show I'm trying to put into motion for a fall premiere. I wrote to of the characters specifically for you two so I'd love if you guys joined the project.

Abby, this is totally different from the show, this character, the premise, everything! It's a great change for you and the character I've written for you is fucking hilarious! You'd kill it!

Olivia, my sweet, sweet genius of a friend. Take this role as a favor to me! Read the script I know you'll love it and it's perfect for your TV comeback. That's all I'm going to say, I want the script to speak for itself.

Lastly, if the premise of the show isn't enough to convince you, let this be the final bit of persuasion you need: 1) we'd be filming on location in New Orleans -- far, far away from LA. 2) you two will get to work together, meaning no more scheduling issues for you two, you'll get to be together because you'll be working together! You've also never worked together so people are going to love it! So will you!

Kisses,

Eli

P.s. please do this for me.

To: Eli Fletcher & Olivia Riviera

From: Abby Ricci

Subject: RE: Heathers

SOLD. Send me the contract.

Abby

P.s. I'm working on Liv, most likely she's in. Send her contract over too.

To: Eli Fletcher & Abby Ricci

From Olivia Riviera

Subject: RE: RE: Heathers

Can I at least read the script first and meet with my team about scheduling?

Two words: Master's program. Does that ring a bell to anyone?

Liv

To: Abby Ricci & Olivia Riviera

From: Eli Fletcher

Subject: RE: RE: RE: Heathers

OMG DID U GET IN THE PROGRAM???

Eli

P.s. just call me please? I'm sitting right next to Abby...