Chapter 25 - Abby

"Do you have to be gone for so long?" I whined.

"It's two weeks. You know I would take you but you're going to be traveling back and forth between here and New York for work. Plus you have events to go to with your new boyfriend," she said to me half-jokingly.

I ignored the last half of her comment, "ugh but you're going to be so far away!! You're in a different time zone!! And I'll miss you too much! How am I gonna sleep without you?"

"Munch, you do it when you sleep at your place half the week. You'll be okay! Your parents are coming into town anyway! I promise you'll be okay without me for 14 days! I'll facetime you and text you all the time, even when it's night time there and you're awake here. Don't forget to let the dogs out at least for an hour and make sure Nessa doesn't fuck with Mitchi too much," she reassured me and repeated her instructions for the dogs.

"Kiss me," I pouted as I sat on the end of her bed while she finished packing her carry-on.

She walked over to me and kissed me on the forehead. I rolled my eyes and looked up at her. I pulled her closer to me by cupping her sex over her pants. Biting my lower lip. I want her all over me right now.

"We can't, munch. Everyone is downstairs and I'm leaving in like an hour," she pleaded.

"Kiss. Me." I demanded still cupping her warm sex.

She bent down and placed her hands on her knees and looked me square in the eyes before firmly pressing our lips together. I waste no time in opening my mouth for her warm tongue to swirl around my mouth and I suck her tongue hard simultaneously squeezing her crotch with my right hand and cupping her right breast with my left hand.

"Mmmm we really can't right now," she whispered into the kiss.

"I want you right now. You said we have an hour," I say as I undo her pants and pull them down. I quickly undo my pants and slide them off while my legs push down Liv's pants and she pulls off her top and mine. We do this in less than 15 seconds.

"You have to be quiet, Abby," she warns.

"I'm always quiet, worry about yourself because I'm going to make you come so hard," I challenge.

"Yeah, we'll see about that," Olivia smirked.

I sat up and threw my head back, tossing my wild hair back off my face. My face was damp and I was panting, Liv could see my chest heaving. I licked my lips and smiled down at Olivia, her light brown eyes were darker. My hand was planted firmly on the center of Liv's chest and I used it as leverage as I worked the muscles of my upper thighs and I rocked myself back and forth against Liv's hips. She thrust her own hips up to increase the contact.

Wet friction in the most delicate of places, when applied by the rolling hips of one Olivia Riviera, could be a wonderful, wonderful thing. She brought her hands up to hold me by the hips, encouraging me.

I couldn't tear my gaze away from Olivia's face or the crazy delicious swaying of her breasts. All of it and the feel of Liv writhing and grinding under me was fire.

"Oh, fuck, Liv," I groaned, my head falling forward as I leaned down on my hand.

"There, Abby," Olivia moaned, "Just keep hitting...right...there. Uh..uhh..yes. Fuck, me."

"Oh my god, Liv...I...I...lo..." Olivia covered my mouth with her hand because I was shouting with pleasure.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Matt and I have been "dating" for a few weeks now. This has been a lot easier than I thought. It's lunch and dinner two or three times a week. A snapchat or Instagram here and there. The press hasn't said anything about Liv and me in a while so it's working.

"That was really good, right?" I say as the waiter takes our dinner plates away. Tonight, Calvin set us up at a really nice restaurant that other celebs frequent because paparazzi are always parked outside.

"Yeah, it was delicious! How's Olivia been? I saw online that she's got a few projects lined up. I saw the artists she's already started to line up for DSMN this October. I'm stoked. And she has a couple TV shows she's producing now huh?"

"Yeah, she definitely keeps busy when it comes to work, it's like she has extra hours in her day that no one else knows about," I laugh. It was weird talking to Matt about Liv especially since Liv wasn't too fond of Matt. They've only met in person twice and both times Liv was rude, she's not normally ever rude to people but she was blatantly rude to Matt.

"Have you gone to her other DSMN shows before?" I asked.

"Yeah! I've only been to one, tickets sold out all the other years. It's one of the hottest tickets in LA."

DSMN or "Don't Stop Me Now", is Liv's annual two-night charity concert event that has become a huge thing since she started it five years ago, she's raised millions for different charities each year.

We walk out of the restaurant and Matt grabs my hands links our fingers together and pulls me closer to him. We stop just outside the doors of the restaurant where, as expected, there were at least a dozen paparazzi yelling my name and asking who was with me. Matt takes off his coat and drapes it over my shoulders as a chivalrous gesture and links his hand in mine again as we wait for the valet to bring his car.

"That was nice of you, smooth move for the photographers too," I tell him in the car as he drives me back to Liv's house.

"Oh, that? No problem. That's what I'm here for....I don't think I told you how beautiful you look tonight," he smiles.

"Thanks, Matt. You look good tonight too. Very handsome."

He opens my door and lets me out and walks me to the front door.

"You don't have to do all this, I mean, this isn't a real date..." I start to say. I take off his jack it and hand back to him.

"Just being a gentleman. So, I'll see you tomorrow for that workout class then breakfast after right?"

"Yeah, I'll see you then! Goodnight."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"MATT! YOU JERK! GET BACK HERE!" I yell as I chase after the tall half-naked man. He took my wallet after he paid for our workout class and green juices after. He's out the door running down the sidewalk of Venture Blvd.

"Not if you promise to let me pay for breakfast!" he shouted back to me, still running without a shirt on, the sun glistening off his abs. Wow...

"NO WAY!" I yell back!

"THEN YOU'RE NOT GETTING THIS BACK UNTIL I TAKE YOU HOME!" he yelled as he was running back to me, he looked as if he was going to charge right at me, I stop and cover my eyes and scream as he hoists me over his shoulder, my ass is in the air and my face is in his.

He carries me to his car and puts me down in front of the passenger door.

"After you..." he says. I huff as he laughs in my face.

"UGH! GIVE ME MY WALLET BACK, MATT!" I demand. He's still laughing as he gets in the driver's side. I look past him and across the street there's a photographer that probably captured that entire exchange.