Chapter 33 - Abby

A/N: Literally longest chapter I've ever written...holy crap lol! Enjoy!

"How do you like your new place, Angie?"

"It's nice! Not as big as my last place but really nice," she jokes. "Found it right on time before she got crazy and started renovations. How's it going with actually living with her now? Like 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?"

"I honestly....love it but also, a bit harder because like your new place, mine is smaller than hers. Liv loves to work and I didn't notice until now but she literally works ALL THE TIME! No matter where she is in the house -- in bed, on the couch, kitchen table, kitchen counter, patio...EVERYWHERE."

"Haha didn't you see that when you'd sleepover?" she laughed with surprise.

"No...why didn't I notice that before?"

"She probably hid it from you but don't worry, we're working on it. She's pulled back on getting an office space, but I'm working on it. If you want, I can talk to her about keeping work at her house during the day?" Angie offers.

"Like you guys would try and work during the construction at her place?"

"Yeah, we can make it work. She has a hard time with separating work time from everything else, like you really need to set that boundary with her or she'll work wherever, whenever. I had to make the rule that she couldn't call me from the toilet to talk about work..."

Liv is off walking around the house with the contractor and designer going over all the stuff for the renovation while Angie and I are in her room packing up the remaining of her stuff. It's starting to look like she's going to rebuild from the ground up. When Liv does something she always goes big.

"Munch, come here! What do you think about making these changes to the kitchen? What would you want for the kitchen?" my girl shouts from the kitchen.

"The kitchen?? What? Since when is she remodeling the kitchen?" I mouth WTF to Angie.

"No! No! You don't get to hide in here! This is my hiding spot!" whispers Angie.

"Please!! Let me help you pack!" I plead.

"ABBY!!! THE KITCHEN!! I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THESE CABINETS?" she shouted again.

"UGGGHHH! There's no escaping a determined and excited Olivia Riviera..." I groan and pull myself up and walk downstairs where my girl is buzzing with excitement.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Baby, we need to talk about where we're gonna stay in New Orleans. Eli and a few other members of the crew are staying in this building with a bunch of condos close to the set. We can either stay there or stay in a hotel that the network would pay for. Contract doesn't pay for the condo though..." I begin to explain.

"I don't really want to stay at a hotel. I need somewhere to work once the program starts. I'll take care of the condo, munch. I want two condos either next to or adjacent to one another for Angie and Jeff," she explains.

"What do you mean you'll take care of the condos plural, Olivia? We're doing this together." I protest.

"No, I know but I just figured financially...I would take care of the condo for the time we'll be there. I didn't mean...I just...help me out here, sweetheart," she was having major foot in mouth syndrome right now.

"I'm just...concerned about your finances. You have these things lined up that aren't cheap like the renovation, the program and flying to and from NYC, looking for a new office space...I don't know," I say testing the waters.