Chapter 48-Bestfriend

"Where are you pre?" Tanong ni Miko mula sa kabilang linya.

"Beside the library, why?"

"Punta ka daw dito sa gym sabi ni Coach"

"Okay pasabi papunta na"

I stood up and remove my earplugs.

"Babe. Shit, you're hot"

Tumingin ako sa gawi kung saan nanggaling ang boses. Am I hearing it right? I think I just heard moans.

"I-i like you Calvin"

I shook my head when I realized it's Calvin again. He's with another girl again while his girlfriend is out there, studying. I can't help but to pity his girlfriend for having a cheater boyfriend, but I also find her stupid for not knowing it all along.

I was about to ignore it, really. But my eyes grew wider when I saw Daphne, Calvin's girlfriend. Ilang pulgada nalang ang layo nya from where exactly Calvin and his bitch are. I sat down again and watched her intently. She's beautiful, that's given. She has those beautiful almond-shaped pair of eyes, sharp nose and red cupid bow- shaped lips. My gaze moved down her chest. Oh, they're big. I shook my head and just looked at her hair now dancing with the wind while her brow's furrowed. She removed her earplugs and brushed her hair.

"Ahhh shit b-babe"

I want to stop her but what's happening right now is just right. She has the right to know that her boyfriend is cheating on her. 

She stopped walking right in front of the room. I'm almost not breathing because of the tension building up. It's like I'm watching those gayshit romantic dramas. Slowly, she walked near the door and opened it slowly and silently.

I started imagining things like catfight and slap scene just like those in movies but nothing happened. She just stood there, watching her boyfriend.

Martyr.

Umiling ako at tumayo para sana umalis na. This is not fun. She's not fun.

"Who are you?"

Once again, humarap ako sa gawi nila. Nakatalikod si Daphne and Calvin's behind her.

Oh, come on. Hindi ba nya sasampalin si Calvin? What is she doing?

"Just let her nalang kung sino man sya. Ituloy nalang natin" said the girl.

Daphne didn't answer. I glared at her even though she doesn't see me.

What the fuck is wrong with you, Daphne? Slap your boyfriend! Kick his balls!

Calvin took more steps near her while she's there, standing with watery eyes. I sighed and without thinking I walked towards Daphne.

"I said who are you?!" Just right before Calvin's get to see Daphne's face, I hugged her.

"Why are you holding my girl?" Tanong ko kay Calvin and glared at his hand holding Daphne's hand.

"Girlfriend mo yan? Nakita ko kasi syang nakatingin samin" Is he fucking serious? He can't even recognize his girlfriend's back?

"Yes, don't touch her" kumunot ang noo nya pagkatapos ay hinila ang kasama nya at umalis.

"Umalis na sila" I said.

Lumakas ang paghagulgol nya and people are looking to us now.

"Huwag ka ngang umiyak. Baka akalain ng mga nakakakita na pinaiyak kita" I said because most of the girls are glaring at me, thinking I made her cry.