Chapter 2

Warning : There will be a scene containing mentions of abuse, if you're easily triggered, skip the scene. I will mention a warning before the scene.

*************************

           As soon as I opened the door of my house, I saw my dear older brother making out with his girlfriend. "Oh baby", she moaned. I groaned. Do they have to do this in the living room ? "Get a fucking room guys", I shouted, running to my room. I liked my room. One side was filled with articles, drawings and quotes, and the rest of my room was colored light grey. I also had a nice bookshelf.

            The day at school was fine, just as always. I got held up because of this stupid detention this teacher gave me. It wasn't even my fault. The girl in front of me kept tapping her pencil and I was irritated, I asked her to stop, but she didn't. I got pissed. So I broke the pencil. And like a little whining kid, she complained to the teacher. And who even gives detention for breaking someone's pencil.

           I hopped on my bed, trying to get some sleep.
As I was almost in a deep slumber, when my phone beeped. I groaned and checked it.

Unknown: Hey beautiful!!

I raised my eyebrows. No one has my number at school, except Janise. And this is not Janise.

Me: Who's this?

Unknown: Jacob :)

Jacob? How did he even get my number ?

Me: HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET    
MY NUMBER ????

Unknown: I have my own ways angel.

Me: That's creepy. Tell me whom you got it from.

Unknown: I asked Janise, obviously.

Me: And she gave it to you ?

Unknown: Yup

I groaned, of course she did. Let him do what he wants, I don't care.

Or so I thought.

************************************
(A/N: This is where the scene starts)

         "Please leave me", I mutter, crying.But he doesn't stop. "Please-", I'm cut off by his hand hitting my cheek. "Shut up", he said. I was crying, begging, but he didn't listen. And then I did something I knew I would regret, I slapped him. His eyes became a shade darker.
"I told you not to fight me", he said. He was calm, which made me tremble. "I- I'm sorry Ryan". He pulled my hair an evil smile spread on his face. He-

(A/N: You can read now)

            I woke up screaming, covered in sweat. I clutched the blankets closer to me. I saw Taylor bursting through the door. "Are you okay, Lis?" he asked, concern clear on his face. I didn't answer. He sat next to me on the bed, "It's okay, I'll sleep in your room". He sighed,"I'm sorry Lis, this is all my fault. I should've known. I should've protected you", his voice cracked.  "It's okay Taylor, I'm okay". He looked at me, I could tell he was hurt, "I swear to god Lis, I'll never let anyone hurt you again", he said. "I know you won't", I murmured. He hugged me tight, "Go to sleep. I'm right here". I nodded, knowing he was here for me made me feel better. After him stroking my hair for a while, I fell into a peaceful slumber.

************************************

           I ran to my next class which was English. As I entered the class I saw Jacob smiling at me. He was almost in all my classes. How did I not notice that all year ?? Brenda, a school's typical queen bee was trying to get his attention. When she noticed him smiling at me, she glared at me. I rolled my eyes, while scanning the room for a place to sit. The more I stay away from him, the better. I didn't want anything to happen between us. I also didn't want to be involved in an unnecessary brawl with Brenda.

          Unfortunately, all the seats except for one were occupied. And the one which wasn't was right in front of the Jacob Andrews. Jacob obviously noticed this and smirked.

Oh what a beautiful morning this is !!!!

************************************

Author's note:

Hope you liked it !!!!
Vote
Comment

Word count :
764