Chapter 15

Friday is so fun !!! Yay !!  Not. I was preparing to go for therapy. "Get down, Lis, I don't have the whole day",Taylor grumbled. "Yeah,Yeah,I'm coming" I said,completely bored. I went downstairs. I saw my father, Taylor and Charlotte sitting on the dining table. I silently sat down on the table, and took some eggs and bacon on my plate.

         "You're going somewhere, Kiddo" Dad asked. I looked at Taylor. "She's going to therapy", he answered for me. Dad just nodded, that's one thing I like about him. He never asserts himself in someone else's business. "Therapy?" Charlotte asked, clearly shocked. I nodded, she slightly smiled at me, even though she was totally shaken. Mom wasn't here. She went for some shitty get together. I seriously care less about that shit. I hope she stays there.

         "Let's go?" Taylor asked, I simply nodded. It has kind of become a routine for me, go with Taylor, meet Jacob there, go with him for lunch and come home. Jacob. His name did something to me. I had weird feelings for him. Feeling I can't exactly name. And it scared me, the thought of having someone with him was as scary as it was pleasing. It wasn't him, he was practically perfect, but I was afraid I'll push him away. I shook my head. There was nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         "Sup?" Jacob asked me, as soon as I got in his car. I nodded. The corner in which we ate our breakfast was decorated with red balloons and roses. I raised my eyebrows.

         What was it? Someone's birthday. 

         We took our usual places. The waiter came and took our orders. Coffee and Fries were fine for me today. I thought.

        "So, how was the meeting?", he asked with a kind smile, a smile which showed his dimples clearly.

        Was I drooling? Yes!

        Was it bad? Yes!

         Can I stop? No!

         "The usual", I replied, removing my eyes from his beautiful face. And suddenly my told me that I needed to pee. "I'll be back", I said as Jacob nodded. As soon as I was inside the washroom, I looked at myself in the mirror. "Get your act together Lisa. It's not fucking rocket science. Just do your thing and don't think too much about his smile, his eyes, his anything. You used to do it before, you can do it now", after that monolouge, I did my buisness and got out of there.

         Coming back from the washroom, I noticed Jacob sitting with another girl. "Sup?" The girl asked as I sat down. I nodded at her. She had short pixie hair, with a lip piercing. She had colored her hair. Dark purple. She looked beautiful.
Was she his girlfriend ??

No idiot, she's a friend.

Whatever, I don't care.

Rrrriiiigggghhhttt.

Shut up.

            "You're still giving me the ice cream treat, right ?" She asked. "Yup", Jacob replied. I felt a burning sensation in my stomach, like someone just poured hot oil in there. "I see I'm interrupting your time with your friend, so I'll leave", she said kissing his cheek.
She's kissing his cheek and being nice at the same time.

How the fuck am I supposed to hate her ?!?

             The jealousy was unbearable now. "At what time should I come tomorrow to tutor you ?", Jacob asked. "Why don't you go to the ice cream shop with her instead ?", I said irritated, about what ? Don't know. Jacob chuckled, "Are you jealous Angel ?".
Me ? Jealous ? Nah. Not happening.
"Shut up and eat your food asshole", I grumbled. He laughed, "Don't worry Angel, I'm always gonna be yours".
Do not blush.
Do. Not. Blush.
Don't you dare fucking blush.
God dammit you blushed !!
       "And she isn't my girlfriend", he said smirking. I rolled my eyes, " I don't care". His smirk grew wider, "Sure Angel, sure".

************************************
           I woke up to a pair of blue eyes staring at me and someone shaking my shoulders. Those were the exact eyes I saw in my dreams. I knew exactly who these amazing orbs belonged to. The owner of the eyes stopped shaking my shoulders. His face was just a few inches away from me.  Our bodies were so close that I could feel his warmth. "Good morning Angel", he whispered, his voice almost inaudible.
I could wake up like this everyday.

Shut up !!! You're not allowed to think like that.

But he's hot !!!

Stop talking, pervert !!!

          Hold up. Why is Jacob in my room while I am sleeping ? That thought washed away my sleepiness. Jacob got off the bed, "I'll be there downstairs, get ready".
I groaned, "How did you even get into my room ?!". He smiled, "Taylor". Great, fucking great. Jacob in my dreams, Jacob in school, Jacob in my fucking room. Seems like my life revolves around him now.

************************************

      Turns out, today is Valentine's day. Who cares ?? It's not like anyone is gonna give me flowers and confess his undying love for me. "Hey", I heard a voice call to me when I was getting books from my locker. I turned around and stared at the guy. "I was wondering if you could go out with me", he said.  He looked good, but no thanks. I'm better single. Before I could open my mouth to tell him that, someone rudely interrupted  me. Can you guess who it was ?? Of course you can. It was Jacob. Remember ?? My life revolves around him. Fuck him.

           "No, she won't", Jacob said, a little rudely. Can I have some popcorn, I  sense a fight that is about to take place. "I didn't ask you, I asked this pretty little thing here". Thing ? Thing? What am I ? A fucking toy ? "No, I don't want to go out with you. Can you please move now ?", I said. The guy shrugged, and walked away. Jacob was grinning like a six year old on his birthday. I rolled my eyes.
Boys.

************************************
Hey guys !!!
So I finally got my book back and decided to write a chapter. I know I'm late, and I'm really sorry for it.
This was just a filler chapter, so I 'm sorry if it's boring. Also, thank you guys for getting me 411 reads, you people are fucking awesome.

Lots of love ❤❤