Chapter 11

Warning: This chapter contains mentions of violence. If you want to skip the scene, I'll put the notes at the start and the end of the scene.

******************************

          Charlotte was sleeping on my bed, and I didn't bother waking her up, because she needs rest. I really don't want to go to that damn party, but Taylor won't understand.

          I decided to wear a red tank top and ripped jeans. I wear my white sneakers and walk downstairs. Taylor saw me and gave me a smile, suddenly a donkey entered the living room. Well it was Melody, but donkey's fine. She looks at me with disgusted eyes,"Aren't you supposed to wear a dress ?". I rolled my eyes, "Do I look like I give a fuck ?". She scoffed and we left for the party.

Lord, please save me.

************************************

           We finally arrived at Jacob's house. As we entered I spotted Mrs. Andrews, "Hello Mrs. Andrews, Happy Birthday". She smiled softly, "Oh honey, I was waiting for you to come. And please call me Melissa". I nodded and introduced my brother. After some time I was leaning against a table thinking about escaping this party. Yeah, I know the party is cool but I just don't like people. I tip- toed my way to the door, and as I was about to turn the door knob I heard a voice,"Hey Angel. Are you going somewhere ?". I turned around to find, as you might have already guessed, Jacob looking all amused.

Damn it Jacob !!!!!
Why do you have to be everywhere ?

            I just blinked. My dreams are crushed. "You'll get over it", said a grinning Jacob. I raised a questioning eyebrow, seeing this he replied, "I believe you weren't suppose to say that aloud ???". Oh...... I nodded. He laughed, we both leaned over the door. He spoke first,"You look beautiful". I scoffed but couldn't help felling all warm and giddy inside. Suddenly my stomach made a grumbling sound.

Great job embarrassing yourself Lisa !!!!

          "I'm hungry", I grumbled. He chuckled, "Yeah, I know, I heard that". I mentally slapped myself, "What ?! Food is the most important thing in life". A soft smile played on his lips, "What about oxygen ??", He asked. "It's second", I replied. "But wouldn't you die without oxygen ??", He asked. I shrugged, " I could die of starvation too." His smile was still there, " I think oxygen is more important". "SEX", a voice shouted loudly, we turned out heads to find Scott grinning at us. "Sex is more important than food and oxygen", he said, looking all serious.

      I rolled my eyes and muttered an "idiot".  He grinned,"I may be a idiot, but I'm a hot and good-looking idiot". I scoffed,"I don't find you hot or good-looking". He rolled his eyes, "You obviously won't, you like Jacob". I spit out my drink.
I don't like Jacob.

Liar liar, pants on fire !!!

Go away, stupid.

Jacob was laughing along with Scott. I rolled my eyes and walked away. While I was searching for Taylor, I felt a presence behind me,"Hey kiddo". I turned around and hugged him as tight as I can,"I missed you so much". He smiled,"How are you and Taylor ??". He always loved us so much,"Everything's fine Dad, we are good".

           We were always close with my dad, cause as bad as it sounds, my Mom was fake as fuck. She loved acting like we're a perfect little family, even though we were fucked up. She knew everything, but didn't stop it. I was the one at fault in her eyes.
You're at fault in your eyes too.

       "What are you wearing ?", And here she comes. Before I could answer, Melissa walked towards us with a man. "Hey, I forgot to introduce you to my husband, this is John", she said smiling, but the smile didn't reach her eyes. I remembered the name, she was yelling at him that day.

           John's eyes roamed all over my body and I felt uncomfortable and disgusted. He seemed trouble, he was smiling, and probably seemed like a gentleman to the people here, but for some reason, my gut feeling told me to stay away from him. His eyes finally met mine, and a shiver ran down my spine. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but can I borrow Lisa for a second", my Mom spoke up. And for the first time in my entire life, I was glad she opened her mouth. John smiled at her, and stuck his hand out for me to shake. I eyed it like it was on fire, but my Mom nudged me. I sighed and took his hand. He looked directly into my eyes, "Nice to meet you Lisa",he whispered, as if revealing a secret. "The feeling's definitely not mutual", I whispered through gritted teeth. He raised an eyebrow, I took my hand away from his grasp and looked at my Mom. My Mom dragged me away from there to probably lecture me about my dressing sense.

(A/N: Here is where the chapter starts. You can skip the scene but I don't think you will understand the story if you do.)

          "What the hell is wrong with you !?!", She yelled at me, anger clearly visible on her face. I gave her a bored look, "I don't know what you're talking about". She glared at me, but it didn't affect me, "You're wearing inappropriate clothes, you're not talking to people, you're not respecting me, and you're telling me that you don't know what you're doing". I shrugged, "This is me, I don't care about what people think about me, I don't know why you do". She sighed, she was so angry, that I could literally see smoke coming out of her ears,"Lisa I'm your mother, I am ordering you to change into something appropriate and then attend the party, I don't want to spoil our reputation because of you". Now this got me angry, "You are not my mother. You can't be. I told you everything, and you did nothing to help me, all you told me was to keep quiet".  As soon as I said that, I felt a sudden sting on my cheek. She slapped me. She fucking slapped me,"Don't you dare blame it on me. Ryan is an excellent child, he would never do anything like that, so stop being an attention whore and go home and change".

(A/N: You can read now.)

            Tears threatened to leave my eyes, but I kept them in. I would never cry in front of her, I would never show the effect she had on me, "I'll listen to your orders, when you start acting like a fucking mother, until then, stay the hell away from me". Once I said that, I ran away, I ran out of the house, into the garden, it was empty, I sat there and cried, I hate her, how dare she say that.

Maybe, she's right, maybe it's all my fault.

************************************

Author's Note:

What's up ?!? I know, I know this is a late update 😅😅. I'm sorry for that, like really really sorry. Anyways....

Hope you like it !!
Vote
Comment