Chapter 9

Mondays: I fucking hate them. Seriously they're just evil. I groaned as the sunlight hit my face. I woke up quickly as I didn't want myself to get burnt. Stupid sun. I did my morning routine and got ready to go to hell, or school as some people like to call it.

            As soon as I entered the school, I knew something was wrong. I got bad vibes and shit, and people staring at me and whispering things in each other's ears didn't help much. I just ignored everyone and walked to my locker. People gathered around me for something. I looked at my locker, I knew better than opening it up. I stepped aside before finally opening my locker, smelly liquid flowed like a stream of water, it was no doubt sticky and I had to clean it up now. I scrunched up my nose. I surveyed the crowd, I was met with several stares, people trying to hold in their laugh and a smirking Brenda. Of course she did it, what more did I expect from her. But one thing's for sure, that bitch is gonna pay.

************************************

          It was Monday today. Jacob had found out about my therapy sessions yesterday, how did he know?  Taylor. I was actually stunned when he said that he attended therapy too and that we didn't need to tell each other the reasons unless we are totally comfortable. And I obviously agreed. I don't want to take risks.

          One week has passed since the Brenda incident, and no, I didn't forget about it. I just wanted to give her some time before I put my mischievous brain to action.

         Right now, I was sitting in the cafeteria enjoying my lunch. Scott was talking about some girl he was with last night. But I didn't fail to notice the glances he took at Janise, as if waiting for a reaction. Janise looked guilty about something. Jacob had his usual smile on his face while Blake was no where in sight.

            I nudged Janise and whispered," Why do you look like you feel guilty about something ?". "Cause I do feel guilty", was her reply. I furrowed my eyebrows, she sighed and looked around the table, as if to see if someone is listening. Then she whispered, "I have feelings for Blake". I raised my eyebrow, what was wrong with havin- "And Scott". Oh, I see. She groaned, "I don't know what to do". I thought about it, both the boys were players and everyone knew it, "Just go with the flow Jan, I'm sure you'll figure it out". She smiled at me. "Where's Blake?", Jacob asked Scott. "Don't know. I saw him sucking some girl's face off", Scott said. Janise looked hurt, and I saw regret pass through Scott's face as he glanced at her.

            I turned to Scott, "Hey, I need you to keep Brenda busy today". Everyone at the table looked at me with confused looks. "Janise and I are gonna break into her house tonight", I said nonchalantly. Janise and Scott looked excited, while Jacob had a worried look on his face.
What the hell was he worried about ?

           "Make sure you don't get into trouble", Jacob said. "Nope, don't worry I won't", I replied with a smirk.

Tonight is gonna be lit !!!!

************************************

           I walked up to Janise's house and rang the doorbell. A grinning Janise opened the door and ran to my car, without greeting me might I add.
I got into the car and started driving to the address Scott gave me. "So what happened with Blake?", Janise had said that she would talk to Blake about him making out and flirting with other girls. "I asked him and he told me not to interfere because I'm not his girlfriend", she said before sighing softly. "Sounds like an asshole", I say bluntly. "You don't know him Lis", she said a hint of irritation in her voice. "And you do ??" I asked, raising an eyebrow. She looked at me, "I really don't want to fight with you over this, so let's just drop it". I rolled my eyes.

            We reached Brenda's house, and climbed the fence into the garden. We had to be extra careful so that the spiky things don't poke our ass. I must admit Brenda had a beautiful house. "How are we gonna enter her room", Janise asked furrowing her eyebrows. "Through the window", I replied in a 'duh' tone. Her eyes widened, but before she could say something, I picked up my bag holding the essential things, and started climbing the pipe.

           Thankfully her window was open and I stepped in. Once Janise was up, I pulled her in too. "I'm definitely not going out of this house through the window", she said fixing her clothes, I nodded. As soon as I switched on the lights, I was blinded by the color pink. The whole fucking room was pink. I mean I don't have a problem with pink, it is a beautiful colour. But it was just too much. "Let's give it a sweet makeover", I said smirking.

          I took the weird colored spray  paint and started painting half of the room with it. Believe me it truly was a shitty colour. After that I decided to write some sweet things, "Fuck you ", yup that's it. "Here comes the fun part", I muttered as I removed the eggs from the case. We dropped the eggs on the bed, and egged the rest of the room, careful we don't hit each other. Next comes whipped cream. We spread it everywhere we could find.

          "I think this must be enough, let's leave", Janise said a big grin on her face. I nodded my head", Just a second, I need to find her diary". I searched for a while, and finally found her diary neatly kept under a pile of books in a drawer. We left, but not before taking a picture of her room, and took the diary with us.

          As soon a we were home, we read her diary. And turns out Brenda had a big, and I mean BIG crush on Jacob. Her diary were full of his pictures, some of which I saw on his social media, and God knows where the other came from. It was like he was stalking him. I took the pics of the diary and posted it on social media, making sure everyone can see the 'Brenda loves Jacob' scribbled on the page by the queen bee herself, with the caption "looks like someone has a stalker". And I knew people would be talking about it the next day.

Oh my evil brain!!!

************************************

Author's Note :

Sorry for the late update 😅.
I was really lazy and I'm really sorry for that.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!!!!!

Vote
Comment