Chapter 3

I was currently sitting in the cafeteria. It was lunch and I was with Janise. "That son of a bitch kept kicking me under the table", of course I was talking about Jacob. That bastard. Janise kicked me under the table, motioning me to look behind me. I moved my gaze and saw Brenda standing there, I raised my eyebrow. She looked, rather glared at me, and said,"Stay away from Jacob, bitch".

Seriously? Can this get anymore cliche ?
I simply rolled my eyes. "Don't you dare roll your eyes at me", she said. I groaned,"Go away Brenda. I'm not interested in Jacob anyway". She rolled her eyes, "Yeah, that's why you were flirting with him". I have her a wide eyed look, "Flirting ? I was threatening him to leave me alone".

"Stop it Brenda", that wasn't me, it was Jacob. "I won't let you take her away from me baby", she pouted. "She won't 'cause we were never dating", Jacob said.
Apparently it can get more cliche.
Brenda left the cafeteria crying, but not before telling me to 'watch my back'. I'm shaking in my fucking pants.

"I'm sorry", Jacob said, "for her". Before I could even open my mouth, Janise stood up and mused, "Oh, it's okay. Why don't you come sit with us ?". I glared at her in anger,"Because there are hundreds of tables and they can sit there". She just smirked. Jacob smiled her way, "Actually, we won't mind". Saying that he plopped his ass down on our table. I groaned. His friends followed. Both his friends were good looking. Scott, was the goofy, funny one. He was an African American. With brown eyes and black hair. I had seen him always trying to prank people. Blake, on the other hand, was the charmer. Girls loved him. He had black hair with blue eyes.

A few stupid jokes, laughs and gossip later, the bell rang. I got up to go to my next class which was Math. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to find Jacob, "We have Maths together, let me walk you". I rolled my eyes, "No thanks, it would affect my reputation". He raised an amused eyebrow, "Your reputation ?". I nodded, "Yes, people will think that I'm social and friendly". He laughed, "What's wrong with being social and friendly ?". I shrugged, trying to make him stop talking.

I began to walk away. He walked beside me. I gave him a side glance, "I told you not to walk with me". He grinned at me, "I'm not walking with you. I'm going to my class". I gave him my best glare, which made him grin wider.

Why do all idiots end up in my life ??

************************************

           I was sitting in my Maths class drawing something on my desk. My eyes felt droopy and I was wondering why Mrs. Johnson taught Maths. She was an awesome teacher, funny, kind, and understanding. If she was teaching some other subject, she would be my favourite teacher. The bell ringing brought me out of my thoughts. I was about to sprint out of the class when I heard the teacher call my name. "Miss. Maiden and Mr. Andrews, please stay back". I groaned, What does she want now ? I looked up to find Jacob standing beside the teacher. I sighed and dragged my body towards the teachers desk.

          She looked up from whatever she was doing and offered Jacob a smile, which of course, he returned. Her gaze turned to me, "Lisa, you're not doing well in Maths. You need to get at least a passing grade". I frowned, "I just don't understand Maths". She gave me a gentle smile, " It's alright hone, I get it. You can have someone tutor you", she glanced at Jacob. Horror washed over me. "Mr. Andrews would you like to be her tutor ?", she asked, and he eagerly nodded. My eyes were practically begging him to reject the offer. "Of course, Ma'am, I would love to", he said grinning. Mrs. Johnson nearly jumped out of her seat, "Great. That is great. Lisa, if you need anything, you can come to me. Jacob is an excellent student. He'll teach you what you need to know". I scoffed, "See you on Saturday, Angel", he whispered. "Go fuck yourself, Andrews", I hissed. He chuckled. "Okay. You can leave now", Mrs. Johnson said. I mumbled a 'thank you' before getting the hell out of there.

What. The. Fuck.

************************************

Author's note:

Hope you liked it !!
Vote
Comment