Chapter 22

Warning : This chapter contains mentions of violence.

************************************

                His nails were digging into my arms, making me flinch. "How dare you insult me like that !?", Blake gritted out. "Blake, leave me the fuck alone", I was surprised when my voice didn't break, because internally, I was having a panic attack. I tried squirming out of his grip but he tightened it. He slightly leaned in, "You think you're too good for me, huh ?". Memories shooted up to my brain.
"You think you're too good for me, right ? No Lis, you aren't. And you belong to me, only me"
A tear glided down my cheek, "G- Get away". Blake smirked, "What ? Aren't gonna give me a smart comeback ? Where's your bravery now ?".

            I felt a hand go inside my shirt. At this point, I was having a full blown panic attack. His one hand held my hands in a tight grip, and the other was slapped over my mouth when I tried to scream. He released my hands, I tried to push him off, but he was too strong. He put his hand under my shirt again. "Jacob seems so smitten with you, I wonder why", he whispered, before pressing his lips to my neck. I felt disgusted. Fear coursed through my body. He moved to my jaw, while his hand was roaming all over my body. I tried everything in my power. Blake had dragged me to the corner of the house, we weren't visible to others. My only choice was to wait for Jacob. Why me ? What the fuck did I do ? I wanted to scream and yell.

            Desperate to get away, I kicked aimlessly. My knee made contact with his groin. That made him loosen his grip. This was enough for me to push him off of me. I slid down the wall, trying to control my breathing. When I did look up, I saw Jacob's car pull up. I screamed his name to get his attention. His eyes took in my state. He figured out what happened and I saw anger fill his eyes.  He got out of the car, making a beeline towards Blake. Before Blake could get up, Jacob was on top of me, his fist hitting Blake repeatedly. "You touch her like that again, and I'll break your face, get it ? No one messes with my girl. No. Fucking. One", Jacob said. I simply stared at him, I've never seen Jacob swearing. And even in this situation, I didn't miss his words.
He called me his girl.
You're so whipped.

           "Jacob", I whispered, I wasn't sure how he heard me, but he did. He ran towards me, and hugged me. Up until now, I didn't realize I was shaking. "Angel, you're fine. I'm here", he said. I hugged him back tightly. He sighed, "I'll take you to Scott's house. Everyone's there. C'mon". He gently pulled me up. I quickly wiped my tears. I kept repeating a mantra in my head.
I'm not weak.

************************************

           "I'm gonna kill that asshole. I'm gonna fucking skin him alive. How dare he ?", Janise kept on rambling in anger. Jacob had told everyone what happened, while I just sat there, still shocked. It's a good thing Scott's parents are out of town. Scott clenched his fists. Charlotte looked angry and worried at the same time.

            "I'm okay guys. I'm fine", I said, but I wasn't sure if I was convincing them, or myself. "No you're not, your hands are still shaking", Scott said. I never knew that these people cared so much. I, Lisa Maiden, the cold, bitchy girl of the school has actual friends. I would never had guessed. Guess it takes fucked up situations to realize who really cares about you. "Guys, I just need some rest", I said.

           Everyone looked at me, and then at each other. I rolled my eyes, they're treating me like I'm a child. "I'll take you", Jacob said, taking my hand in his. As soon as our hands touched, I felt like a Cupid shot me with his arrow. I'm sure I looked like a love struck fool. I slowly got up. "I'll call you guys later", I said. I was met with smiles. Everyone hugged me goodbye. "Lisa", Scott called me, "We might not be so close, but I really care about you. You're like a best friend for me. Please don't hesitate if you need any help from me". Janise nodded my way, as if agreeing with Scott. I nodded at them.

************************************

            "Where exactly are you taking me ?", I asked Jacob. "To a park nearby. It'll relax you. I had a feeling that you didn't want to go home. Besides I don't know if your mom is still there", he replied,  his eyes still held anger. The rest of the ride was spent in comfortable silence.
And you sneaking glances at him when he wasn't looking.
Shut up .

           The park arrived. We got out of the car. The memories of Ryan and Blake were haunting me. I took a deep breath and got out. For sometime we walked around the park. The sun was setting. And during the long walk, I decided something. That I have to tell someone about my past about Ryan. I wanted to get the load off me. I wanted to cry it away. I didn't want to be strong anymore, I didn't want to control myself. I felt the urge grow inside me.

                I sat down, and slightly pulled at Jacob's hand. He sat down beside me. The park was almost empty. Only a few people here and there. Today, in the first time in years, I wanted to share the story of my life. And I know I trusted the right person. I prepared myself to tell him the darkest secret of my life, which has been bothering me for years now. I can do this.
"I need to tell you something"

************************************

Author's Note :

Who's waiting for the next chapter ??

I swear these issues about abuse bother me so much. I was literally crying when I was writing the scene between Blake and Lisa.

Anyway, I you liked the chapter,

Vote ,
Comment.

Follow me on Wattpad to read my other books ☺️

Love you to the moon and back ❤️