Chapter 14

The weekend passed quickly, so did my therapy. I walked into hell. Oh, did I say hell. School, I meant school. The school just dragged on until English. Jacob sat on my right side, Janise on my left. Blake sat behind Janise, while Scott sat behind me. I was drawing random shapes when the teacher started speaking, "I have a project for you, you have to read a book I give you and make a summary out of it. You will do it with partners. I will let you choose your partner, but if there's any inconvenience, I will choose your partners. You've got five minutes to choose. Go", she said.

           After she sat down, I turned towards Janise, but found out that she chose Blake as her partner.
What happened to chicks before dicks ??
I turned to Scott, his face had a pained look, but he quickly changed it to his usual playful one. I felt bad for him. Even though Blake hadn't said or done anything to me, he still goes around the school making out with other girls. I just got a bad feeling about him. "Hey would you be my partner ?", He asked, I nodded. Jacob had already chose, a boy named Josh as his partner. Apparently Josh was very weak, so he asked Jacob. And Jacob being the idiot he is, agreed.

And why are you mad ???

I'm not mad !!!

Sure, Lisa, sure.

          "So we'll meet at your house after school", Scott stated, I simply nodded. We got our books, ours being Macbeth. Jacob looked at me, "I will be coming to your place, with Scott". I furrowed my eyebrows, "Why ??". Jacob shrugged, while Scott decided to reply, "Because he likes you. Duh..". Jacob slapped the back of his head, while I rolled my eyes. But I couldn't stop the blush from entering my face.

************************************

          "YOU STRESS ME OUT, YOU KILL ME, YOU DRAG ME DOWN YOU FUCK ME UP-"

"I swear to god Scott, if you don't shut up, I will cut off your dick and shove it down your throat", I said. That instantly made him shut up. We were driving towards my house, we as in Scott, Jacob, Charlotte and myself. Apparently Blake had to take Jacob's car, because he got a ride from Jacob today. And now him and Janise are somewhere, shoving their tongue down each other's throat.

           I had plugged my iPod to my car and my playlist was playing. Scott began singing like a fucking madman, when the song 'Back to you' by Louis Tomlinson came up. He pouted and sat down when I yelled at him. And that is how our ears are safe. We finally reached my house. I knew my Mom wasn't home, she had gone to one of her stupid reunions, where everyone bragged about themselves. Although Dad was home.

          I opened the door to be greeted by my Dad, sprawled on the couch. Everyone greeted him at once, and he fell of the couch, holding a hand to his heart. "Do you wanna kill this old man ?? You scared me", he said, his eyes widened. Everyone muttered an apology. Me and Scott started on our project, and shockingly, Scott had his full concentration on the book. Jacob decided to sit with my father, while Charlotte was in our room, making sure not to disturb us.

         We decided to take a break. Scott left for the kitchen. Charlotte followed him. I was scrolling through my phone when my door opened, revealing a smiling Jacob. He came and sat beside me, without uttering a word. "Your cheek is getting better", I nodded. I didn't have to apply loads of concealer on it now. "You know whatever your mom says is not true, right ??", He asked. "How do you know that ??", I sometimes did think that they were true, but he doesn't need to know that. "I just do", he said, reaching his hand out, and holding my hand in his. We looked at each other, no one talked, we just looked into each other's eyes, and didn't stop until-

             "Oh my gwad !!!!!  You are trying to make babies. You are sooo in love ", well until Scott decided to interrupt us. I rolled my eyes while Scott laughed at me. "Fuck off, will you?', I said, pulling my hand away.

Fucking Idiot.

************************************

          "Seriously Lis, chill, it's nothing", Taylor said. Chill ? It's nothing ? He stole my fucking chocolate, it's not nothing. "I'll buy you chocolate, okay ?", He asked. I turned my face away from him. He sighed,"You're so childish sometimes".
Me ? Childish ? Never.
"Okay fine, tell me what to do and I'll do it", he said. Without thinking, I replied,"Complete my maths homework". He groaned,"Fine". Just then doorbell rang, I already knew it was going to be Melody. This was becoming a cycle. She'd cheat, and then show up crying at our door at night.  It turned out to be Melody. What a fucking surprise. "Baby, I'm sorry, I was drunk, it was a mistake". I rolled my eyes, I knew what she was doing. Emotional blackmail. I knew Taylor would give her a second chance. I obviously didn't want that, but when it comes to Melody, he seemingly becomes a 14 year old with no brains.

          Taylor sighed,"I need time to think". Time to think, my fucking ass. He's gonna take her back, no matter what she does. "So does that mean I can have a second chance ??", She asked, tears in her eyes. He nodded. "Now cut your crap and get out, we have stuff to do", as you might have guessed, that was me. She glared at me. Taylor looked at her, giving her a sad smile "She didn't mean it like that, she meant that it's late and you should get home, streets are dangerous you know". I rolled my eyes,"No, she meant, get the fuck out", I said closing the door on her face.

          Taylor sighed, "I did it again,  didn't I ??". I gave him a blank look, "Yes, you did. Now go and complete my homework". He groaned, "Why am I such a gentleman ??". I rolled my eyes, "You're not a gentleman, you're an idiot".

************************************
Author's Note :

Hey guys !!!! This was just a filler chapter, so forgive me if it was boring. And one more thing,  I'm writing a book named Hearts and Guns on wattpad, please check it out, you can find it in my profile.

And I'm so sorry guys, but I have to put this book on hold, because the original book in which I wrote, is not with me (don't ask why). But I will update once I get it, which I think is the end of this month. So stay patient.

Hope you like it !!!
Vote !!!
Comment !!!