Chapter 10

First time in a million years I was excited to go to school. I woke up by myself, which never happens. I did my morning routine, and decided to wear a black tank top with jeans and denim jacket. My stomach grumbled telling me to have breakfast.

          I was preparing some eggs as Taylor came out of his room. He saw me an his eyes widened, "Okay, why did you wake up by yourself. How did this miracle happen ???? Wait, did you do something you shouldn't do??". I rolled my eyes, "Calm down Taylor, I was just in a good mood today". He shot me a suspicious look, "You did something, didn't you?". I smirked,"Maybe, maybe not". Taylor shook his head, "Please tell me you didn't murder anyone". I kept a hand on my chest, where my heart should be, faking hurt, "I'm not that bad now, am I ?". Taylor looked at me for a minute before saying, "Yes, yes you are".

*"**********************************

          After having breakfast, Taylor drove me to school. As I was walking to my first class, I noticed people looking at me appreciatively.
Ah..... How I love attention !
I smirked at some of them, after a while Jacob came running towards me,"I know I'm not supposed to say this, but what you did was simply awesome". His eyes twinkled. It was the first time I actually noticed how good looking he actually is. His hair was neatly styled. His soft lips curled up in a grin. Why am I noticing these things about him ?

Because you have a crush on him.

Shut up ! I can't have a crush on him

Even if he is hot, good looking, well mannered, nice, and did I mention hot

I said shut  up !

     "Uhhh....Angel, you know you're supposed to open the door right ?", Jacob asked, breaking me out of my thoughts. I blushed in embarrassment. When did we even walk to the classroom ? The fuck am I thinking so hard about ? Okay, he's hot. It's not like I haven't been around hot guys before. Get over it Lisa ! "I can't believe you did that to her", Blake said as I entered the classroom. "I know right ! Everyone in the school is talking about it", Janise said grinning from ear to ear. "Damn, I really want to see Brenda's face right now", Scott mumbled. Everyone nodded their heads.

************************************

            It was lunch right now. We were sitting at our usual table. Jacob was talking about some party at his house. I, being me, didn't pay any attention. Just then, I heard a loud annoying voice shouting. "You slut, how dare you !!!", Someone - Brenda - came and stood right in front of me. She glared at me before opening her filthy mouth, "You were the one that ruined my room. How dare you steal my diary" . I put up the most innocent face and said, "I really don't know what you're talking about". She was practically fuming with all the anger. "Don't bullshit me, slut. I know you did it", she said. I smirked, "Fine, let's say I did it, then where's the evidence". She suddenly looked lost, "What ?". I looked directly into her eyes, sure there was a lot of anger, but there was fear too. "Evidence , you know proof", I said as if speaking to a child.

          She now looked very angry, "You embarrassed me". I shrugged, "You pissed me off". Her face was red with anger. I smirked. She huffed and walked out of the cafeteria. Jacob smiled, "Well that was something".

************************************

           I skipped the rest of the school with Janise. As we entered my house , I saw Taylor sitting on the couch, watching something on the TV. "Shouldn't you be working ?", I asked , huffing. He raised an eyebrow, "Shouldn't you be in school ?". I blinked at him, "Fine, we just ignore each other's questions and move on. Deal ?". He nodded his head. As I took my drink and sat on the couch, Janise opened her mouth,"Taylor are you and Lisa coming  to the party ??" . Taylor nodded his head.

          In case you forgot, today is the party Jacob was talking about, but it wasn't a high school party, no, it was his mother's birthday party. And the dress code was red. "Great !!!!! Let me just go home and get my dress", Janise said , excited.

          After Janise left, I went to my room. There was a lot of time, because of me skipping school, so I slept. I was in deep sleep, when my phone rang. I picked it up without looking at the caller ID and said," You better have a good reason to disturb my sleep". But all I heard on the other side was, a girl crying.
What is this ?? A horror movie.

"Umm... Who is this ?", I asked. The voice finally answered after a few whimpers, "Charlotte, the girl who was being bullied that day". My eyes widened in realization, but why was she crying, "Why are you crying ?" . "I - I told my parents that I'm-- I'm bisexual, and they kicked me out", she said. I could feel my heart break at her sobs. I thought for a minute, she can live with me in my room. "Uhhh... I can help". She sniffed, "Really ?". I nodded, but mentally slapped myself when I realized she couldn't see me. Idiot

"Yeah, I'll be back in a minute", I said. I ended the call before sprinting downstairs. Taylor was still sitting on the same spot, "Hey..umm.. Taylor". He looked at me and gestured me to continue, "So..umm... I have a friend-" , I started but Taylor interrupted me, "Really, now that's surprising. Are you sure he or she is not forced by someone to befriend you". I sighed, " Taylor, this is serious, her parents kicked her out and she needs a place to stay. So...umm.... Can she stay here ??". Taylor looked confused," Are you sure she is not trouble ??". I shook my head. He looked more confused, " Then why did her parents kick her out ?". I sighed, " She's bisexual". His face turned concerned, "Oh.....umm.....sure she can stay, but I'd like to talk to her before she moves in". I nodded my head. I was kind of excited, to be honest.

I quickly informed Charlotte that she can come to my house and gave her the address. Today I had a lot of drama, I just hope nothing happens at the party.

But unfortunately we can't always have what we hope for.

************************************
Author's Note :

Hope you like it !!!!

Vote

Comment