Chapter 29

Today is the day I'm supposed to go on a date with Jacob, and I have no fucking idea what I'm going to do. For starters, I'm running short of money, and Taylor won't give me my next month's pocket money. Yeah, I'm regretting eating all those chocolate cakes. I was pacing back and forth in my room, looking like a complete mess. My hair was wrapped in a disheveled bun, a pimple decided to show up on my forehead, and my shirt is full of stains from when I was stress eating a while ago. I look fugly. 

          "Okay, stop",  Charlotte grabbed my hand and made me sit. "What are you so worried about ?", she asked. "I can't think of a perfect date. Everything I think of is too expensive and Taylor refuses to give me my next month's pocket money", I said. Charlotte rolled her eyes. Yes. Charlotte. Wonder where she's learning these things from. What ? Don't look at me. "I'm sure we can find something. What do you want your first date to be like ?", she said. I shrugged, "Comfortable, I guess. Romantic, but still comfortable". Charlotte smiled,"Good, now think about something that matches your description". I frowned as I thought about what to do. What's the most comfortable thing to do. Right then, an idea popped up in my head. A probably stupid and crazy one. I decided to go for it anyway. I texted Jacob to come to my house. Then I went to the kitchen and took out all the stuff I need. 

Let's do this shit !!

**********************************************************************************************

          After I was done cooking all the things I wanted, with a lot of help from Charlotte, I looked at the things we made, chicken rolls, lots of popcorn, and a cake. If everything would go as I planned, this might be the fucking best date ever. Stupid, but amazing nonetheless. I smiled as I ran to my room and had a shower. After I had my shower, I wore my PJ's. Yes, you read that right, PJ's. I tied my hair in a braid. I cleaned my room and grinned. I danced back downstairs, literally, danced. Charlotte laughed as she saw me, "I've never seen you so happy". I smiled,"I know". She smiled,"What are you going to do about Taylor ? He broke up with Melody today. He was really.......angry when he left the house". I raised an eyebrow, "What finally made him break up with her ?". She shrugged, "I don't exactly know. But from what I heard while he was arguing on the phone with her, she said something really offensive about you. Taylor was fuming. I don't think they're going to get back together". I smiled, " So they broke up because of me ? I feel good about myself. I really hope they don't get back together. That way I can do something about you and him", I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively. Charlotte blushed. 

          "In fact, how about we start now ? Yes. You'll handle him today", I said smirking. Charlotte choked on the water she was drinking, "I- no -I'm- uh- busy". I raised my eyebrows, "No, you're not. I remember you squealing about getting a holiday from work for 3 days. So it's done. You're going to take him somewhere today". Charlotte's eyes widened, "But-". I didn't let her finish, "No buts. Go get him gurlll !!", I said. "Go get whom ?", Taylor asked stepping inside the house. Charlotte's eyes widened some more, if that was even possible, and she visibly gulped. "No one", she said quickly, too quickly. I smirked as Taylor looked at her with a confused look. "Hey Taylor, can you take Charlotte out somewhere today ? Jacob's coming home for a date", I asked. Taylor blushed a little, "Sure, if she wants to". I smirked, "Oh believe me, she does". Charlotte slapped my arm. Oh, this was too much fun.

            "So you're calling Jacob over ?", Taylor asked, obviously trying to change the subject. "Yupp", I replied. He nodded, "Okay, take care". I frowned, "Take care ? That's it ? Aren't you going to threaten Jacob when he comes here ? Aren't you worried we'll do something ? I mean we are just two teenagers who're going to be alone in a house". Taylor laughed, "Right, it took you this long to ask him out on a date, and you're gonna do something the second you get a chance alone". He shook his head, still laughing as if I told him the funniest joke ever. I rolled my eyes, "Now shoo away, he'll be here any minute". As soon as I said that, their eyes met. They remained like that, for minutes. I smiled, something is definitely going to happen between these two tonight.