Chapter 6

I was on my way to my first class. As I was walking, I bumped into Jacob, again. "We seriously need to stop bumping into each other", I grumbled. He laughed. "Hey guys!!!!", Janise greeted, way too enthusiastic about something. Jacob offered her a smile, while I nodded.  We walked to class together. I and Janise occupied the seats at the back, while Jacob sat a few seats ahead. "So you're coming to tonight's party, right?". I shook my head, I hate parties. People there are either exchanging saliva or puking their guts out, I hate to look at both the scenarios. Besides, boys there are perverts. Just then, the teacher entered, it was a substitute teacher. "Good morning class. Ms. Roberts wasn't able to attend the lecture today. I'm your substitute teacher. So, you can do whatever homework you have". I took out the novel I was reading.

          "Please", Janise pleaded. I gave her a stern glance. "Pretty please" she tried again. She was still trying to convince me to go to the stupid party. "I'm not gonna come Janise", I said sternly. She pouted,"For me''. "Aww. No", I said. She groaned,"But why?". I shrugged,"Because I don't wanna wear one of your skimpy dresses". She opened her mouth in a 'WTF' manner. "You think my dresses are skimpy ?", she asked with fake anger. I smirked, "Calm your non-existent ass down honey". She glared at me, but couldn't help the smile caressing her face.

           A chuckle coming from beside me made me jump. I looked that way to find that Jacob has planted his ass on the seat beside me. I looked around for the girl who was sat there, only to find her sitting in Jacob's spot. "Why the hell are you sitting next to me ?" I sneered. He smiled, showing his dimples, "Because I want to, this is a free country Angel". I groaned and gave him my deadliest glare. He laughed flicking my nose. My eyes widened. I rubbed the tip of my nose. I looked at Janise for help, she smiled brightly, as if she was a child who just got candy.

************************************

           It was finally lunch. I was eating my dear burger, when I noticed Jacob eating fries. My fries . I gave him a glare, but he didn't seen to notice as he extended his hand to pick some more. I slapped his hand away, he pouted at me. God, he looked so cute.
Cute? Seriously?

           "Do not take my fries Andrews", I hissed. "Fine", he said smiling, but I think he didn't get the message, because he reached for the fries again. This time I kicked his chair. "Do. Not. Touch. My. Fries", he just gave me an amused look. What the fuck did he find amusing in this ? "Fine, Angel I won't", he said with a mischievous smile. I looked at the table and found everyone looking at us in awe. A hand stole my friends again. I groaned and looked up at Jacob. He winked, making him look like some sex god.
Sex god?
I really need to control my hormones.

************************************

          I was finally home and decided to scroll through social media for a while. I suddenly noticed Jacob's account. I had a sudden urge to check it.
Now why is that?
I opened it. There were many pictures of him. One of them caught my eye, in that picture he was simply laughing, but it looked adorable. His eyes held joy, the sun shining in his face. I was about to leave the account when I made the worst mistake of my life.
I followed him.
"No, no, no, no this is not happening. Oh god, why do I have to be so stupid", I mumbled to myself. As I was about to unfollow him, I got a notification.
Jacob has started following you back.
My eyes widened. Oh god, please kill me. Oh, wait don't kill me, kill that prick Jacob!

          My phone beeped, indicating that I have a message. I knew it was from Jacob.

Jacob- Were you stalking me Angel??

Lisa- In your fucking dreams.

Jacob- I know you were darling. And I don't blame you for it. I mean I AM handsome

Lisa- Go to hell

Jacob- Bye Angel. Don't miss me too much

"Stupid", I mumbled before putting my phone away and walking to the book shelf.

************************************

          "Hi, Lis", Taylor greeted. "Hey", I mumbled back. I was busy making pasta for dinner. I loved cooking and I don't even know how. I mean I hated to cook, but one day I was like 'hey, this is fun'. Crazy, I know. I noticed Taylor looking at me, I raised an eyebrow. "I'm talking to you for like five minutes". I had this habit of blocking people out. "What were you talking about?", I asked still focusing on my pasta. "Melody is staying here for a few weeks. Please be good to her", that almost made me throw the hot burning pasta on my dear brother's face. Melody was Taylor's girlfriend, now I seriously wouldn't have a problem if she wasn't such a bitch. But unfortunately she was. She hated me for not being on her side. I know she cheated on Taylor multiple times. But Taylor was so hopelessly in love with her, that he was oblivious to all this.

          I removed the pasta from the evil flames as it was nearly burning. I glared at the flames.
Stupid flames. They burnt my fucking pasta.
As Taylor was setting up the plates, an irritating high pitched voice broke the comfortable silence."Hey baby, I'm here", Melody pushed pass me to my brother and attacked his lips.  I coughed awkwardly to remind them of my presence. They separated and Melody smirked at me."Hey Lisa, didn't see you there".

Great.

The next few days are gonna be awesome.

************************************

Author's Note :

I am so happy that this book got more than 100 reads !!!! I honestly thought that it won't even get 50, it's all because of you guys !!!!
Thank you sooo much!!😘😘

And I wouldn't be able to update because my exams are going on, so I will update on 14th.

And again thank you sooo much for 100 reads

Hope you liked it !!!!!!!!
Vote.
Comment.