Chapter 7

Warning: This chapter contains mentions of bullying. Anyone who is easily triggered might want to skip the scene. I will write a note where the chapter starts and ends.

**********************************        

           I walked into my favourite class, Math. Yes, that was sarcasm. I sat at the back of the class. The class was already full. Jacob entered the class with his usual 'Today is a great day' smile. He came and sat next to me, I groaned, to which he chuckled.

          The teacher entered, and for some reason was in a cheerful mood. She announced that she'll be showing us our test papers and I groaned again. Of course she was cheerful, she was going to show papers which means people were going to beg her for  a better grade. When I got my paper, I didn't even look at it. What's the point ? I know I'm failing in Math.  Jacob snatched the paper out of my hands and looked at it, his smile widened.

          "You did good Angel". I raised my eyebrows, wondering if this was one of his optimist thoughts or he's just teasing me. I peeked at my paper. I got a B. My eyes were as wide as saucers. I mean I know it's probably nothing for some people, but me getting a B was like Jacob not being annoying. It's fucking impossible.

            "You're improving, Miss. Maiden", the teacher said, "I knew Jacob tutoring you would help you".  As I was busy processing my marks, I felt Jacob  lean in. I think I forgot to breathe for a minute. "You owe me Angel", he said in his husky voice. "I owe you nothing asshole", I say, not caring if the teacher heard. He chuckled,"So, will you come with me to my house ?". I raised my eyebrow. "For the lesson", he informed. I nodded my head. "Great, see you after school", he said.

************************************

          I was waiting for Jacob at his locker , for some reason I didn't get to see him after Math class. Not that I wanted to see him anyway.  Liar liar pants on fire.

(A/N: The scene starts here.)

          "Awww, the lesbo's crying", an annoying voice hit my ears. I looked to my right to see some boys bullying a girl. "Hey guys", Brenda greeted them as she walked towards them. "What are you doing ?", she asked the boys. The girl was sobbing, "Please-" she started , but was cut off by Brenda's hand hitting her cheek. The fuck ?! "You don't talk unless I tell you to. Gosh! You're such a  slut. Why don't you just go and die. You're parents would be happy to get rid of you, after all who would want someone like you", she said smirking, for some reason there was a little hesitation in her eyes. That was it, I was practically shaking with anger.

(A/N: You can read now.)

          "You have no damn right to tell her what to do", I yelled angrily. My voice was a clear indication that I would kill anyone who would interrupt me. People stopped doing what the were and turned to see what's happening. I noticed Jacob in the crowd, he looked shocked and.....proud?

          The boys took a step back, they were afraid, well they should be. "Stay out of this, Lisa. It's none of your business", Brenda said. "And she being a lesbian is your business?", I asked, taking a step forward. She moved backwards. The girl looked only too relieved to have me interject. "Listen bitch-", Brenda started but I cut her off. "No bitch, you need to listen. If anyone and I mean anyone, dares to bully this girl here, I will break all the bones in your body. And why do you do it anyway? Because she's a lesbian ? Open your eyes you narrow minded pricks. And you have to face me if anything happens to her", with that I spin on my feet and went to Jacob . I pulled him with me as he was somewhat glued to his spot. My hand seemed to be on fire when I touched him.

God !! Lisa can you stop being so cliche.

************************************

           "That was nice of you", Jacob said as he made himself comfortable in his car. I shook my head , "It wasn't nice of me, I did it because I hate bullies. So I did it for my sake". He shook his head a small smile on his face, I wondered how I was in this situation. I mean I didn't even know Jacob, and I was sitting in his car. I looked at him to see his eyes focused on the road.

          He looked so focused with his eyebrows slightly furrowed. And his hair.... Oh god his hair ! It looked so soft, I wanted to run my hands through it. My eyes wandered off to his lips. Pink and soft, I wondered how would they feel against mine.
What the fuck are you thinking ?!?

           I looked away before he could catch me checking him out. What the hell is he doing to me ?? I touched the corner of my mouth, just to make sure there was no drool. Control yourself Lisa, these are just your hormones dancing because of the hot boy sitting next to you.

Did you just admit that he was hot?

What? No I didn't!!

Don't lie silly. You just admitted it.

Okay !! Fine!!!

Fine what??

He's hot, happy ??

I could picture my brain smirking. If that was even possible. "Let's go", Jacob said, interrupting my thoughts, which I was extremely thankful for. I followed him as he ran out of the car. Well, he actually walked, but he did it so fucking fast that it felt like he was running.
Damn him and his legs.

           He rang the doorbell, and after a second a woman with short blonde hair opened the door. "Hey kid", she greeted Jacob and failed to notice me because this giant monster was practically hiding me. "Hey Mom", he greeted with a grin. So she was his mother, I could see the resemblance. Jacob finally let his mother have a look at me as he got out of my way, "This is Angel". I smack his head hard. He started to rub the injury I just inflicted while his mother stared at us in awe.

           I turned to her, "Nice to see you Mrs. Andrews". "You too Angel", she replied with a smirk. "Huh.. it's actually Lisa", she laughed, "I know honey, I was just messing with you. Or is the name a thing between you two?  In that case I'm sorry". I blushed as Jacob chuckled, "Mom would you invite us now or would you leave us chatting at the door". His mother  smiled and walked away, but not before winking at me. While I stand there confused as fuck.

************************************
Author's note:

Hope you liked it !!!!!
Comment.
Vote.