Chapter 35

Recap:

I walked downstairs and opened the door, "You two are so-", my breath was knocked out of my lungs when I saw the person standing at the door. "Surprised to see me ?", he asked with a mocking smile. "R-Ryan", I mumbled.

And now......

          "Yeah me", he said, the smile was still on his face, but there was anger in his eyes. I slammed the door, trying to shut it, but Ryan easily pushed it back with his hand. He entered inside the house. I backed away from him. "I don't get why you're so surprised. I told you that I'll get you when you were leaving", he said, taking a step towards me. I stepped back cautiously, tears were welling up in my eyes. "You told dad huh ? You didn't learn your lesson with mom ?", he said. I involuntarily touched the scar on my stomach."I miss you Lisa. I miss you so much. Stop making things up. You know you wanted it. What's the word you told dad ? Abuse. It wasn't abuse Lisa", he said . I was terrified, I wanted to yell at him, but fear made me shut up. "He disowned me. He said I'm a disgrace to him. All that happened because of you", he rambled on. I wanted to call Jacob out, but I couldn't speak. "Guess I'll have to teach you a lesson again", he said and lunged at me. I luckily jumped back. I screamed Jacob's name.

          Ryan looked at me, "Oh, so you have company ? Are you whoring around Lisa ?", he asked. "Jacob !", I called out again, I would've cringed at my terror-stricken voice, but I was busy sobbing. I spotted Jacob running down the stairs. Ryan moved his eyes to Jacob, "Hello Jacob". Jacob looked at me, and then Ryan. He stood in front of me. I held Jacob's hand tightly. He gave me a reassuring look. Ryan's eyes were on our intertwined hands. Ryan looked at Jacob, "Who are you Jacob ?". Jacob looked at Ryan, "I'm her boyfriend ". Ryan smirked, "Boyfriend ? So you've got a boyfriend now ?" ,he said, looking at me, "Does he know Lisa ? Does he know about us ?". My grip on Jacob's hand tightened. He looked at Ryan, "You need to leave", he said. Ryan Raised his eyebrows, "You don't want to know who I am ?". Jacob gave him a firm look, "I don't care. Get out", Jacob said. Ryan shrugged, "Well Jacob, I'm her brother. I can talk to her if I want to. You're the one who needs to leave", he said.

          I could practically feel Jacob's rage radiating off his body. Ryan felt that too, and he smirked, "So you do know who I am. You do know that you're girlfriend slept with me, with her own brother". That was all it took for Jacob to deliver a punch on Ryan's face. They were fighting now, punching and kicking each other. I sank to the ground as my knees gave up. I was scared, and my mind was going crazy. I pulled out my phone from my pocket with shaky hands and called Taylor. "Supp ?", he answered. "Taylor.... home.... I", I managed to say between my sobs. "I'll be there", he said and hung up. I looked at Ryan and Jacob fighting. "Stop, please. Go away", I said. Ryan looked at me. He got off Jacob and took a step towards me. Jacob was quick and kicked Ryan behind his knee. He began hitting him again. "Jacob please", I said. I couldn't complete my sentence because of my sobbing, but he understood.

          He left Ryan and came to my side. I hugged him, "They'll be here soon. Don't stoop down to his level", I said. He looked into my eyes and nodded. He was bleeding. We heard Ryan laughing. I looked at him. He slowly got up, wincing. I heard the sound of keys jiggling, the doorknob turned and the door opened. Taylor's eyes fell on Ryan, and then on my crying figure. Taylor's expression twisted into one of rage. Charlotte ran towards me, "We're here. Calm down. It's fine", she said with a worried expression on her face. "What the fuck are you doing here ?", Taylor asked . Ryan gave him a smile, his teeth was covered with his own blood. "What ? I can't give my brother a visit", Ryan said. "Don't bullshit me Ryan. Get out", he said, his voice sounded dangerously low.

          "She's lying Taylor She is trying to break our family. She did this. I didn't hurt her Taylor. She was begging me for it. She seduced me", he said. Before Taylor could even blink, Jacob charged at Ryan. Taylor pulled Jacob off of Ryan. "She's a slut Jacob. You don't know her, not like I do", Ryan said. He was still smiling , it was almost as if he was finding this amusing. "Ryan, I swear if you don't leave, I'm going to kill you myself", Taylor said, while struggling to hold Jacob back. I was sobbing in Charlotte's arms. it was a complete mess. My mind couldn't think of anything . "Fine, I'll leave if you want me to", Ryan said. He then looked at me. I tried to hide myself in Charlotte's arms. "Go the fuck away, asshole", Jacob yelled. Ryan looked at him and gave him, a smirk. He gave us a wave before leaving.

**************************************************************************

          I sat there with my head in my hands. My eyes were swollen, my face was red, and I had a terrible headache. Taylor and Charlotte had helped Jacob with his injuries. Taylor had called dad and told him everything. Dad left his work to come here, which means he could be here any minute. "It's okay Lisa. He's gone", Taylor said. I looked at him, "Yeah Taylor, he's gone. For now, he's not here. But what if he comes back ? What if he hurts me ?". Taylor shook his head, "Don't say that Lisa", he said. "Why not ?", I asked, "Dad doesn't want to talk to me, mom has known this for years and she still thinks I'm lying. Everything's a wreak for me". The doorbell rang. Charlotte got up and opened the door to reveal my dad. He ran inside and looked at Taylor , "Is everything okay ?", he asked Taylor.

          "Yeah dad", I said, "Everything is fine, everything is okay, amazing in fact. Ryan just showed up and fought with us and called me a slut, but everything is fine. Mom doesn't give a fuck and probably is wishing for my death, but everything is fine. I tried to kill myself yesterday, but it's fine. Who cares, right ? Fuck this. Fuck everything. I don't know what I was thinking. I saw Jacob's mom being strong and standing up to her problems, and I thought that I could do it too. Clearly, I was wrong", saying that, I walked away, tears falling down my cheeks.

"Lisa", Taylor called out. "No Taylor. don't. I won't try to hang myself, if you're worried about that ", I said, and ran to my room. I jumped into my bed. I don't know what I was angry at. Dad for reacting that way, or me, because I was scared of Ryan, because I didn't stand up to him. Instead of telling him to fuck off, I cried in front of him. I buried my face into my pillows and screamed.

Fuck everything.

**********************************************************

Author's Note :

I was going to write about Lisa standing up to Ryan, but I knew it wouldn't be realistic. Also, I feel like this chapter is a little cringy, so please comment about it if you think something is wrong.

If you liked this chapter,

Vote,

Comment.

Lots of love.