Chapter 30

"Hey", Charlotte awkwardly greeted as I entered the bedroom. "I want details", I replied. She awkwardly cleared her throat, "It's getting late, we should sleep", she said. I shrugged, "Fine, but you'll have to tell me later". She nodded, blushing furiously. Janise has texted me 30 times asking what happened. I told her to pick me up tomorrow. Just then I received a text from Jacob.

Jacob- Hey girlfriend.

A grin plastered itself across my face. Girlfriend, the word made me happy. I was Jacob's girlfriend, his angel.

Me- Hey boyfriend.

Jacob- Not asleep yet ? I bet you're thinking about me.

I rolled my eyes.

Me- I'm not thinking about you Jacob.

Jacob- Sure Angel, sure.

Me- Guess what happened today.

Jacob- I asked you to be my girlfriend ?

I smiled a little.

Me- Yes you did, but I'm not talking about that.

Jacob- Then what are you talking about ?

Me- I caught Charlotte making out with Taylor.

Jacob- Finally, I thought they were gonna take forever. Anyways, you should go to sleep, we have school tomorrow. See you later ?

Me- Yeah

Jacob- I love you : )

My heart skipped a beat.

Me- I love you too :)

I hugged my phone to my chest. This was definitely the best day of my life.

******************************************************************************************

          I entered the kitchen to make myself some coffee. I glanced at Charlotte and Taylor, who were sitting on the dining table. There was a hell lot of tension between them. They glanced at each other. The glance turned into a staring competition as their eyes met. I cleared my throat, and as fast as lightning, they looked away from each other. I sipped my coffee as I watched them. Their hand brushed when Taylor was reaching for water, and they blushed like crazy. I wanted to laugh so bad, but I controlled myself. After a while of them glancing at each other and blushing at absolutely everything, I heard Janise honking her car outside our house. We took our bags and were about to leave when a soft voice called out from inside, "Take care Charlotte". That was all it took for me to burst out in a full blown laughter. This looks fun.

*********************************************************************************************

         "And then he stood there until I got inside my house and waved at me before leaving", I completed my story. Janise squealed, "That's so cute !". Charlotte nodded, a smile on her face. "The best part is that he moved back when you said that you didn't want to kiss him . He respected your decision", Brenda said from the other side of the phone. We were in Janise's car, headed for school. Brenda's mom was dropping her there, and to catch up on what happened, she called Janise. I looked towards Charlotte, smirking, "Your turn". Janise raised both of her eyebrows, "Hold up. What do you mean by 'your turn'?", she looked at Charlotte through the mirror. I smirked wider, "Charlotte made out with Taylor". Janise cringed, "My brain just showed me the image, it was weird". I nodded. Janise was a sister from another mister for Taylor, of course she felt weird. Janise smiled again, "Give me some details Char". Charlotte gave out an awkward laugh. "Please Charlotte, I want to hear it too", Brenda said. 

          "Uhh.. After Lisa told us to go out and do something we just went out for dinner. Nothing much happened, we just talked casually", Charlotte used her hair to cover her face, but everyone knew she was blushing, "You texted Taylor and said you weren't home, so we decided to go home. We just watched some movies. We heard Jacob's car pull over at our house, so we went over to the window to look at you guys. When you both were about to kiss, I grinned and looked at Taylor. But he wasn't looking at you and Jacob, he was looking at me the whole time. And he just kissed me, and you know....". I grinned and hugged Charlotte, "I'm so fucking happy for you". Janise nodded, "Me too". Brenda's voice came from the phone, "Me three". Brenda reached school before us and was waiting with Scott and Jacob. We took 10 more minutes to reach the school. 

          As soon as I got out of the car, I spotted the boys and Brenda waving at us. We walked towards them. Jacob pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead, "Hey girlfriend". People were watching us for a few minutes, but after noticing the glares Brenda and Janise were giving them, they walked away. "Hey boyfriend", I replied with a smile. "Whoa ! Whoa! What ? When did this happen?", Scott said. " Last night", Jacob answered with a grin. "Last night ? And I'm the last one to know ? I want fucking details", Scott  said. Jacob shook his head, laughing.

******************************************************************************************

          "I didn't understand one bit of what she was teaching. I'll have to ask Jacob to tutor me again", I said. We were out of the Maths class. Jacob wasn't in my class this year. Only Brenda was. Brenda laughed, "I don't think there will be any studying if he tutors you". I smacked her on the head, which made her laugh even more. "You know, this is so weird", I said. She furrowed eyebrows, "What is ?". I smiled, "One month ago, we didn't even want to look at each other. And now we're joking about stuff together", I said. She smiled back, "It is weird. But I'm glad I found a friend like you". I nodded, "Me too".

           "Oh, look there's the slut", I groaned as I recognized the voice. Brenda's body became stiff. She turned around to look at Blake, who was pointing at her. Brenda took a deep breath in, trying to control her anger.  "And look, the bitch is with her", he said, his finger moving in my direction. Blake smirked, he was clearly enjoying himself. Well, let's ruin that. I sweetly smiled at him. He was taken aback, but covered it quickly with his annoying smirk. A small crowd had gathered. In a confident and audible voice, I started talking. "Okay Blake, maybe Brenda is a slut and maybe I am a bitch,  but what are you ?", I faked a confused look. I saw a few people recording us. "I'll tell you what you are.", I continued, "You are the biggest, most hypocritical, judgemental, two-faced, attention seeking bitch I've ever met. Good luck in life with those qualities". 

          A few 'ohhs' and 'burns' were heard all over the place. The smirk was no longer on Blake's face. It was my turn to smirk. Blake glared at me. "What's the matter honey ?", I asked, "Did I offend you ? Well, I'm a bitch, That's what I do", I said before walking in the direction of my locker. Brenda mouthed a 'Thank you' to me. I winked at her. I know I'm going to be really late for class, and probably get detention, but this was so worth it.

*******************************************************************************************

          "I still can't believe I'm dating you", Jacob said. We were in the cafeteria. What happened after the Maths class, was all over social media. Jacob came into the cafeteria grinning, and told me that he was proud of me. And I almost died because of his cuteness, almost . "Me too", I said. "Oh for god's sake, stop looking at each other like that. You look like fucking those heart-eyed emojis", Scott said. I rolled my eyes, "Don't be jealous Scott. I'm sure there's someone out there for you". Scott's eyes flickered to Janise, who was smiling at us. Janise looked at Scott, "Yeah, you will. Girls are all over you anyway", she said. I knew Janise was attracted to Scott. She didn't like him, but she had a little something for him in her heart. Scott gulped, which Janise didn't notice, or should I say ignored.

Hmm, looks like I'll have to play matchmaker.

********************************************************************************************

Author's Note:

I'm so happy for Jacob and Lisa. 

Blake's still a bitch.

Anyway, thanks for reading the chapter. If you liked it, don't forget to

Vote and Comment.

Lots of love.