important note

Hi readers i am sattvika...I know many people comment others on their body shape,color...etc...some believe that if you have a good looks and perfect body...u can get a perfect match...I want to  say the real meaning of love and beauty through my book..I believe that love doesn't see ur beauty..it doesn't see that you have a perfect shape..love never happens seeing ur color..see many think that only if u have a fair skin you are a beautiful girl ..but it's absolutely wrong...if you have a golden heart then you are beautiful...u will be beautiful when u have a pretty soul....
   Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin it's about knowing and accepting who you are...
   I am not criticizing any one with my story...I want to convey my view regarding the beauty and love through a beautiful love story...where Advaith falls in love with her heart and soul......
      I hope u like the journey of Advaith and vyshali..
     This story is dedicated to all the girls who are beautiful with a pretty soul and heart.....
   The story is purely an imagination....
    This story is dedicated to every girl .who gets some annoying comments on her beauty..on her body shape...etc...
   The only advice from me..is never give importance to those stupid comments...no body have right to judge others..love doesn't happens seeing ur beauty..it happens seeing ur soul..ur heart....every girl gets his prince charming one day..who paints her life with colors of happiness....
   Read the story.... please support the story with ur lovely votes and comments..u can share ur views in the comment box....
   Join the journey of Advaith and vyshali to know the real meaning of love and beauty.....