chapter- 65

Advaith pov

The moment vyshu pushed me to give a chance to my parents my life has changed...

The home which i once used to hate to live has become the best place in this world...

I used to spend my whole time in my office and in the beach....to avoid my parents...

But now I am trying to finish my work as early as possible to spend time with them...

I used to visit the beach to cry my heart out...to let out my frustration, my anger but now it has become a holiday spot for me spending time with my family creating memories....

I never ever tried to hold the thread of my relations..I always left them and entered into the world of darkness closing every door to my heart....

The moment vyshu entered into my life she taught me to hold the thread of every relation opening every door to my heart with the key of her love.....

She has given me the best gift in my life...my family...my home....back...which actually made me the richest man in the world...

I came out of my thoughts when my mom called me to remember that vyshu is waiting for me at the beach...

"Oho shit !"...I received her message to meet her at the beach in the evening...

I quickly rushed out of my office and started the car towards the place where I have got "the spark of my life"

She will kill me today for sure...she messaged me to come at 6 pm...but now it's 7 pm...

"I am sure Advaith your wife is going to kick you...."I muttered under my breath...and walked towards the beach...

I saw sashi and abhi waiting for me at the beach....

"Where did you died you bastard...?" Sashi yelled at me throwing the piece of paper at me...and pulled abhi along with her. .

"She will never change..."I whispered to myself... and opened the letter...

"Come to the place where your cheek turned red with my finger prints on it..."

I walked towards the place and found my parents smiling at me....

They handed me a piece of paper with a box  and pushed me forward.....

The moment I have seen you in the middle of the sea my foot automatically ran towards you to pull you out....

I never know that moment when I hold ur hand to pull you out will be the hand which is destined to me to  hold it forever....

The moment I slapped you that moment I am sacred seeing my fingerprints on ur cheek but who knows it's the sign for the world that u are mine...only mine...

The moment I looked into your eyes I have felt that my heart too can run a marathon....

The moment your voice reached my ears... A shiver run through my body ...as if I have got a current shock....

I ran from there in order to avoid the new sensations I am feeling the moment I have met you...but that moment I don't know that you are my destination...

Stop smiling Mr.kadoos ... don't fly much....and don't open the box...come to the left side of the beach ....

I closed the letter and started walking towards the left side of the beach...there will be only few people on that side....most probably it's dangerous to stay alone there...