chapter-9

Vyshu pov
"Tomorrow you are getting married vyshu...but this time your father failed to take a right decision.." my father words ringing in my ear...I felt like some one is snatching my breath from me..I don't want to experience the same pain I experienced in the past...

"After that incident happened...my parents never raised the topic of marriage..but today my father just informed me that tomorrow I am getting married...why ?????"

"When ever a father talks to his daughter about marriage he has some happiness in his eyes..but my father eyes were reflecting only pain...why..?"

"Is something troubling him...?"

"Who is the person I am getting married to...?"

"What I have done to you god...???every one is confusing my little brain with their lines...😫"

"I should talk to Dad...with that I went in the living room...."

"I saw maa and papa sitting on the sofa..."

"Papa what's happening...?"I don't understand your words... are you hiding any thing from me....

"I was just looking at my father for answers of my questions..but no he was just seeing me silently..but his eyes were reflecting only fear...but why?????"

"Papa please..."I said keeping my head in his lap....

"I thought my daughter trust me..."he said ...

"Ok papa if u don't want to say anything I am ready for the marriage but can't we wait until Bhai returns...."I said as a hope to stop the marriage...

"No we can't .......go and sleep bacha tomorrow is a big day for us..."he said and went from there....

I was looking at my mom for answers for the questions....

Vyshu...you know some changes happens in our life with out our wish..if the changes are for our happiness or sad..it depends in our hands...

I know you have many doubts which are killing your brain..you have belief on your papa right... whatever decision he takes it's for ur happiness...

The marriage decision was sudden...you didn't see that boy...but trust us vyshu... something is stopping ur dad for answering ur questions...

"some miracles enter ur life without invitation bacha... don't worry just wait for tomorrow you may get the answers....my maa said "hugging me.....

The first time we slept without eating our dinner......I was just staring at the sky....

"Why God always choose me to give shocks....????"

I opened the dairy where I right my feelings....I opened the page I wrote a year ago....

January 14 th 2017....

Will I deserve a good husband...

Will I experience the feeling of love....

When ever I see the lovely couples around me I feel that will I fill any pages of my life with the beautiful memories....

Some negative thoughts are filling my heart....

I am not beautiful..will he accept me..some times I feel sad what if I should face any bad situations...

if a girl have a loving husband beside u she can face any situations of life with smile making his love as his strength....

I am not a future predictor...but something is killing my mind....some unknown fears are killing my heart....

A girl like me can deserve love...I don't know why I am thinking nonsense...

will i win the heart of my soulmate....

will I deserve to be loved.....
🤧🤧🤧🤧

I can't express my feelings to anyone..but I can't let the thoughts kill my mind...

only my fate can answer my questions...

I hope my fate should show some mercy on me...

I don't want a handsome rich guy..I want a person who can love and respect me the way I am..

is it possible?... please God please please .....plan my destiny beautifully... please..
        ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I read each and every line which always remembers my past to me......
my destiny betrayed me once...now what it is planning I thought with tears filled in my eyes.....

I tried my brothers phone but it's switch off..I think no body can save me..I slept with the thoughts...

I woke up hoping that the marriage will stop...I did my morning chores and my mom helped me to ready for my marriage...

My heart was not filled with excitement but it is filled with questions..

I tried to plaster a fake smile on my face....and went downstairs were my dad was waiting for me with the register officer...

I didn't want to see the other persons in the room..so I kept my eyes on the floor....my mother took me to the sofa...and I sat with the person whom I am getting married..

I didn't tried to see him...once...I was just seeing at my father with hope in my eyes that he will stop the marriage...

I think luck is not on my side...the officer handed the papers and we both signed the papers...my parents signed the papers after we signed...I think as a evidence....

Tears started flowing down my cheeks when the officer congragulated us for our marriage....

I stood from my place and closed my eyes tightly as a hope that it is all dream.and some one should wake me up......

I felt a chain I think mangalsutra hanging on my neck....the moment he filled sindoor on my forehead claiming me as his...I opened my eyes which met those brown eyes.....

"Advaith..."his name came as a whisper...

"Congragulations...Mrs.vyshali Advaith Malhotra..."he said near my eyes...sending shivers in my body...

Vyshu dress

Advaith dress

Advaith dress

Hii readers hope u like the chapter

Hii readers hope u like the chapter..if you feel any flaw in the story please let me know in the comment box.. please share ur opinion on the story...if u like the story hit the star..see you with the next update ..keep smiling ...