Chapter-34

Vyshu's pov:-
I came running out of the office..My heart pounding...The scene of them kissing still playing in my head like rewind play rewind play...I shut my eyes and closed my ears thinking foolishly that they won't enter my system..But poor me... Don't even know they are in my brain...

All this while I have been reasoning myself that advaith is not wrong..May be he has his reasons..Maybe he really loves me..May be this marriage is true...May be all aashi said are lies... Secretly my heart wished that advaith is no guilty...But today....I am only left with reasons..

Poor you vyshu!!!Who will marry a fatso like you?Who will love a girl with not so fair skin tone?You're an idiot vyshu to believe there will be the one who loves you unconditionally...Loves your heart not your curves..You're a fool...You're a bitch...You're a slut...All the voices are resonating in my head. .I don't know where I am going..Practically I have no where to go...I am just walking aimlessly..Tears falling continuously...I am hearing a voice vyshu...Vyshu...Vyshu...I am becoming the old vyshu slowly...I am starting to hear voices...No...No...This can't happen...

My chain of thoughts were broken when someone dragged me and pulled me away with a jerk...I came into concious...And spotted her...Tears are making my vision blurred..Even then,I can clearly recognise her panic strike face .."Sashi..."I said with breaking voice...

She slapped me immediately.."are you mad? How can you be so careless vyshu?I have been shouting your name..If I didn't come in time...My God!!! Can't even imagine what would have happened..Your body would be ripped into pieces...."she said almost with breaking voice and pulled me into tight hug...

I was standing there motionless unable to figure out what's happening around me...My mind was still stuck with there kissing scene... Vyshu...Vyshu...Sashi shaked my shoulders..."haaa?"I replied again drifting back to present...

"Why are you so lost?And why the hell are you crying?I swear whoever made my friend cry..I will crush them under my feet"she is getting angrier by every passing second..

"Vyshu..vyshu..."she is not listening..
"VYSHU"she shouted... Gathering everyone attention..She looked at me shocked.."come on vyshu..Let's go to our home..."she literally made me sit on her bike and started driving

"Sashi..Let's not go to home...I don't want my parents to know anything"I said afraid of consequences.

"Our home means my home..Not yours...I know very well your home will be the last place you want to go"she said and smiled.

Even in this horrific situation she never fails to smile and make me smile...

As we reached her home,she parked her bike outside and ordered me to stay here.. Meanwhile she will clear the traffic in home...After few minutes she came out and dragged me inside...To her room

As soon as we reached her room..She first made me sit on the bed...Saying"relax vyshu.... Whatever it's happened...Don't you think about it. ..Just close your eyes and take a deep breath"she said and left..

I tried taking deep breaths..but my insides aren't calming down...Tears started Kissing my cheeks again...I am breathing and crying simultaneously..I couldn't stop...

Sashi opened the door and came running to me...She erased every evidence of tear on my face and gave me a glass of water...I drank it in one go...She hugged me and rubbed my back...."nothing.. Nothing has happened vyshu..Every problem has a solution..Don't worry..We will figure it out together"she said. Her voice surprisingly calmed me....And I started sobbing again hiccuping...