chapter-2

Vyshu pov
  " I ran from there...I saw abhi waiting with sasi in the car......"

      I calmed my breaths...and faked a smile on my face....

   Oo love birds..remembered me finally..I thought u forget me and enjoying ur quality time......

"Oho shut up vyshu come and sit in the car, I have to reach home before papa comes from office sasi shouted...."

Ya I am coming...I sat with sasi...abhi started his  car to sasi home.....

       You are really a stupid vyshu..you slapped that what is his name...

     Blue shirt....no no he said his name

   "what is it...?"

Think vyshu...??????????????

Ok leave it what will I do if I remember his name...

    Mr.blue shirt is perfect as his name......

        he was just listening my nonsense without saying a word ..thank God he didn't throwed you in the sea for slapping him....my mind mocked

Hello vyshu ...

      I came out of my trance because this stupid friend of mine is slapping on my shoulder continuously.....

  "What Yaar sasi"..! I half yelled at her...

    " Oo My red chilli..what happened to u did u lost your brain the beach"...sasi asked...

Yes...my bhabhi ji why will u find it for me...

  "There is no need to find Yaar.. because you didn't have brain yet"...sasi said...

You....

We both started fighting....

"  Shut up u both..u are making my car a hell...just shut ur mouths and let me concentrate on the road..."abhi yelled at us....

              "Oho god why did u give me 2   kindergarten children...in my life...."abhi murmured...

Shut up abhi..we both yelled in Union..

  I laughed at sasi..and looked outside... enjoying the view...

The sun was slowly going down...the darkness was slowly covering the city...stars appeared on the sky as a new hope in the darkness.....

We dropped sasi..at her house..and went to our house.....
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
"Where are you roaming the whole day vyshu ?"My maa yelled as soon as I steeped in the house...

       " maa seriously I was with sasi...we both went to library to collect some books for the semester...."I said..

"  Oho then where are the books..".maa asked..

With sasi maa...

   Stop ur investigation and please can u serve me the dinner..I am Damm hungry...

      "   If you shout like this and create a mess you should definitely be hungry..."maa said..

"Can u please explain vyshu..???" She was just fuming with anger showing me the video.....

maa which video....my eyes widened seeing that video....it's the video of shouting at prakash....

              Maa t..h..a..t I..s hmm ma...a...

                  "Speak up vyshu...why are you shuttering...?"my mom yelled

"  Maa it's just a casual talk maa.."I said in one breath...

    " Oho it's just a casual talk..the whole office was seeing u vyshu..you are a girl behave like a girl....thanks to sumit pummy Aunty's son..he works in the same office ...pummy aunty sent me this video...".maa said...

  "How can I explain u vyshu...you are a girl ..u should always respect others...you should not raise ur voice before others...if you behave like this no body will marry you vyshu..".maa said calmly....

maa I am feeling tired I will sleep with that I went to my room..and slept on my bed.....

"Why...a girl should always respect others...?"

"Why she should not raise her voice...?"

"Why they don't teach anything to boys..?"

    " If a girl should respect others..a boy should also respect a girl feelings.."

      I closed my eyes...to calm my anger...

"  Hey princess get up...".a familiar voice rang in my room...

    I opened my eyes seeing my strength standing in front of me with a plate in his hands and smile on his face....

Papa......

   I sat on my bed.... looking at my father...

         he always supported me...he is my strength...

      he always feels proud to be a father of a girl....

          my father always says one thing... whatever may be the situation just do as ur heart says....

My lips curled into a smile seeing him...

"Why my princess sleeping without eating her dinner? "Papa asked...

I am not hungry papa...

My stomach made some sound which made me feel embarrassed before my papa..

" Oho my princess is lying but her stomach is saying the truth..".he said..

" Eat vyshu"....he handed me the plate..

Vyshu eat and sleep...we will talk about this tomorrow..

                     but what u did is absolutely correct...he said placing his hand on my forehead..but bacha..u can make him realize his mistake without shouting on him...

Good night vyshu... don't skip ur dinner...with that he went from my room closing the door......

Malhotra group of industries...

Hurry up guys..he will be here..at any time..

Did you check the files...

What about the conference room...did u kept all the  necessary files on his table...

One minor mistake we will be fired...

The whole office was busy trying to figure their mistakes before his boss kicks them out in anger if he notice any slight mistake.....

"Where are the designs...?" The manager  shouted

Sir......
   .   
    "   What happened...?"he asked sensing a coming storm

The designs.....the employee shuttered

     " What the designs..say it out....."his manager yelled loosing his cool

    Sir the designs were spoiled.....the employee blurted

"What...!"

"How.......?"

Sir the girl pushed me and the ink  fell on the papers sir.....

    What will I answer to him...he will definitely kick me out of his cabin....his manager paced to and fro in fear

      He will not listen to the excuses..he just want his work done in time..

         Sir only aashi mam can save us....one of the employee replied

Yes u are right.. please call her....

        Only aashi mam can cool our boss..........

Hii readers hope u like the chapter... please vote and comment...ur opinion means a lot to me ..... please share the story if u like...keep smiling.....