chapter -45

Vyshu pov
I saw Advaith jaw clenched in anger....his eyes are fuming with anger...but why ???

He asked me about reyansh in a high tone....

After seeing reyansh he was shocked....did he hit his brain with a hard material....?

He is behaving weird....very weird...

First his eyes were fuming with anger but now he was smiling like an idiot showing his 32 teeth...

Reyansh went from my room when my mom called him...

I stared at my kadoos hubby for some time and started cleaning the mess created by reyansh on my bed....

The whole time he was staring at me sitting on the chair of my study table....

God ! I was getting nervous under his stare....

"Advaith stop doing that"...I said him doing my work....

I didn't heard any noise...from my so called hubby...so I turned my head to look at him....but shocked to see him behind me.....

Advaith ! You scared me....I said rolling my eyes....

You too....he said pulling me closer.....

I frowned my eye brows in confusion at his words ......

"Did you miss me? "he asked huskily... staring at me ......

No I said avoiding his eyes......

He slammed his lips on me kissing me hungrily.....I holded his shirt tightly to stop myself from falling....his hands reached my waist holding it tightly pulling me more closer to him....

He left me due to lack of breath.....I am sure I will look like a tomato....

I started playing with his shirt buttons... avoiding his magical eyes....which snatch my senses...

He lifted my chin....to make me look into his eyes....

This is the punishment for leaving me alone...he said tracing my lower lip with his thumb....

I smiled at his words...he is teasing me more now a days .......

He moved closer to me and pecked my lips softly... whispering that he missed me.....

Jaan....you didn't missed me..he asked with a sad pout.....

I placed my finger on my chin and started thinking about his question which irritated him more....

Advaith .....I called him sweetly....

He looked at me...and signalled me to speak further....

Advaith I called him playing with his shirt button ....

Hmm....he hummed kissing my cheeks....

I....

You... he asked caressing my cheek....