chapter-12

Vyshali pov

"He went into the washroom to change his clothes..his phone was continuously ringing..."

I lifted the phone thinking that the call may be important for him because it is continuously ringing...

"Hello.."I said...

"Can you please give the phone to my fiance.. a female voice said.."

Who the hell is she..????

"Excuse me..are you sure you have dailed the correct number..."I asked.

"Yes darling..I think you are his PA...right...so inform Advaith sir that his fiance called..and ask him to call me.."she arrogantly cutted the call...

How dare she..I am his wife not PA ok I want to yell at her but... something stopped me from saying those words..

I am not ready to accept him as my husband then how can I claim his wife position....if he is engaged and has a fiance then why did he marry me..???

Wait why I am feeling hurt listening to that..I am not feeling hurt..I should say him..

I said that his fiance called him and went from there..I don't want to face him...the reason I don't know....

I went inside the kitchen and started helping Mom..I helped her in arranging the dishes on the dinning table...

Beta go and call Advaith..my mom said...

Yes maa...I went to my room...to call that monster for lunch..

why he needs lunch..he is already eating my brain..I think his tummy will be full...I thought and entered the room...

Advaith pov

"Why that devil Called me..?? What she said to my jaan..??"

"I will not spare her...I quickly dailled her number. .."

"Hey baby..."she said...

Shut ur bloody mouth aashi.. don't test my patience..how dare you to introduce you as my fiance to my wife...

Don't try to keep ur evil mind in my marriage life...

I know how to remove them.. don't play with my patience..you will regret it later...I yelled at her and cut the call..

Wait....my jaan is hurt...why???

She don't like this marriage..then why..??

Leave it Advaith my mind speaked..now I have to clear the missunderstanding...I don't know what she is thinking in her mind....

Just then my room door opened and my jaan..took slow steps towards towards me..maa is calling for lunch..she said started going....

I caught her wrist and pushed her towards me..she was staring at the floor...

Look at me jaan..I replied near her ear....

I lifted her chin..her eyes met Mine..making my heart race......

Aashi is not my fiance....she is a mad woman who is the daughter of my father's friend..she was just trying to create miss understandings between us..

"I know our marriage is not a normal one..I mean it happened suddenly..I am a stranger for you..but you will be the first and last girl in my life who occupies my mind with her thoughts..and who will be the reason behind my heart race..."I said looking into her eyes...it's necessary to know what she mean for me.....

"I don't ask you to trust me..but never think that I am cheating on you..it kills me..."I said kissing her forehead .....she closed her eyes..I could see a slight smile on her lips...

"She pushed me..I didn't ask u about ur fiance then why are you saying me all this..you are a stranger to me and you will always be..I don't care if that girl is your fiance or not..maa is calling us I think we should go" she said and started walking...

I know you were hurt when she said that she is my fiance..

I can read you jaan..and you are happy inside knowing that she is nothing to me...it's kk if you pretend that you don't care..I winked at her went downstairs.....

She came slowly and sat with me silently...her mother started filling my plate with delicious dishes...she is so caring..I wish I could get her as my mother...

"beta..what are you thinking eat.."she said..

"I have felt the love of a mother after a long time.."I said looking at her.....with pain in my eyes..

She smiled and patted my shoulder..eat beta..

Vyshu was silently eating...her father was eating glaring at me with anger...he was killing me with his eyes..it's common after all I created a big mess which lead him to give his daughter to me...I laughed at my thoughts...

"Vyshu sasi called me that you are exams are pre poned..they are from day after tomorrow...you are not picking the call so she informed me...."her dad said...

"What the hell!! How can they pre pone the exams.. bloody"..

vyshu language her mother warned...

"Sorry" she said...and cursing something under her breath...

"Advaith beta you can take vyshu to your home after her exams..she has less time and have to prepare..I hope u understand "her father said with sweet tone....

"Why he is behaving so sweetly...??I looked at him angrily....and vyshu is seeing me with a hope full eyes..."

Fine uncle sorry..papa.. don't worry I will wait until she finishes her exam....
Beta one more request don't meet her until she finishes her exams..you know I don't want her to neglect the studies" her father spoke again...

I am fisting my hands to control my anger.. I allowed her to stay here until she finishes her exams..but now her father is asking me not to meet her..my foot I can't be away from her after all she is my wife......

"I will think about it uncle".....I said...

"Vyshu hide ur marriage from ur friends and Bhai..I don't want to know that you are married his papa spoke again... "enough he is getting on my nerves...

"Why ???"I half yelled at him....

I composed myself because her mother and vyshu we're seeing me with fear in their eyes....

I mean why uncle...what's wrong in saying I asked calmly...

"It all happened suddenly beta..I will arrange a reception party after her exams ..and will introduce you as my son in law to the society..until then you both should hide ur marriage from the society...."he said sweetly....

Something is running in his old mind...what is it...??????

Hii readers hope you like the chapter please let me know ur opinion on the story in the comment box.. don't forget to vote....share ur views on the story...