chapter-13

Vyshu pov

I felt happy when he cleared the missunderstanding...he is right...I am happy listening to his words....

  I heard the conversation of papa and Advaith calmly...I was just thinking about my exams...I am in the first year of mba...I didn't expect exams this soon..

I came out of my thoughts when my father said to keep my marriage as secret...what happened to him?? Why he is behaving weird....??

At once he says to marry an unknown person...after the marriage he says that I will get you out of this mess soon..and now he is saying that hide ur marriage from your friends and society even from my Bhai...why?????

I didn't run with my lover and did marriage without my parents permission....my father ordered me to marry this monster..now what's the meaning in hiding my  marriage...

I don't know what's happening to my life..every body took vow to confuse me with their actions and talks...ahhh so irritating..it feels like ran far from them or to bang their heads to the wall....

Control vyshu..I have to speak up...I know this marriage was sudden I didn't did any wrong then why I should hide my marriage....

Papa why I should hide this marriage from my friends and my own brother...??

"   I am sorry papa but I don't...I don't think about this society..but my loved ones have the right to know about my marriage...."I said

" Well done jaan..."he whispered near my ear ...

He was just grinning at my father ...

stupid I murmured under my breath....

"I thought you will respect my words vyshu...I didn't expect this from you...I know you are married but you are my daughter...I know this world better than you and I know what is good for you..just do as I say my father yelled at me.."

"I was just shocked at his reaction he never yelled at me...my eyes started getting wet...but I stopped my tears I don't want to cry in front of that monster....."

I just nodded my head...

"I will say to your Bhai when time comes..just behave normal..."he said and went from there.....

I am ready to go leaving the lunch...but that monster caught my wrist.....

" Don't" he said in an authorized tone.....

I looked at him confused......

"Don't you dare leave without having ur lunch "he said...

I was about to answer him...but his next words made me eat the food silently....

"  If you leave ur lunch then I will continue what I left in the balcony..."he said seeing my lips....

Stupid idiotic monster I cursed and ate my food.....

My mom went to talk with my father...

That monster was busy in attending some calls....I was just seeing the view of the city from the balcony.....the whole city looks peaceful from far....I closed my eyes and  inhaled the cool air...which is just trying to relax my nerves....

  I felt a warm hand on my cheeks..I opened my eyes I saw that monster wiping my tears....oho no I am crying that to in front of him..my father words are hurting me......I quickly moved away... maintaining a distance from him.....

" Will you accept me as your friend Mrs.vyshali Advaith Malhotra..."he said seeing the city.....

"  No...."I said ..

"Why?? 'he quickly turned towards me..

"I don't accept a stranger as my friend..."I said....

"My name is Advaith...."he said.....

So...I asked....

"   I may be a stranger but it's not fair to reject his offer without talking to him for a few minutes....."he said ...

"Hmm..fine then mr.advaith why you want to make me as your friend...."I asked ..

"To win your heart..."he said...