chapter-1

Sasi pov
"What did u said to her..?"

You don't want to marry her because she is not beautiful...

"Who the hell are u to decide whether she is beautiful or not?"

"what did u suggest to her parents..while leaving..that she should join some gym and attend the beauty parlor...then only she can get a better match..."

    "Did we ask ur opinion .......?"

   "How dare you to judge Vidya..?"

      She was yelling at him holding his collar...

   "Vyshali leave him..Yaar"..i shouted at her....

  "Don't stop me sasi .how dare he...?"she yelled at me....

       Vidya parents send u her photo right..

    if u don't like her u should have just say no to your parents...Or u should have just say no to the proposal..it's ur opinion..

    "who the hell gave u the right to give bloody suggestions to her parents.....?"she was yelling at him holding his collar.....

  Don't u think once before...while speaking...

   See u don't like my friend it's your opinion..u should have said to her parents that u don't like her..

   if u don't feel her as beautiful its not mean that she is not beautiful....

"If I ever seen u poking any other girl...I will punch ur face...in such a way that u require an appointment with the parlor...mind it..."she said giving an angry glare at him...

  Listen Mr prakash..

   " beauty doesn't mean having a fairer skin....when u are alone and a hand gives u a feeling that whatever may be the situation i will not leave it's the beauty of a girl...see her soul and heart not her physical appearance.... "vyshali said to him...

   The whole office was seeing at us....leaving all their works

       I am sasi..friend of this stupid vyshali..who loves her friends..and stands for them at any situation....

   Vidya is our friend..her father choosen a guy for her...his name is prakash he works as a software engineer..

  They came to Vidya house yesterday...
Prakash.. didn't talk to Vidya at least just seen her and said to her father that "he didn't like Vidya because she is not beautiful."

  before leaving the house he said to his father "to take a parlor appointment for Vidya..and join her in gym..then only he can marry his daughter to a well settled person..."

    Vidya felt disappointed about prakash words...

        she said the whole thing to vyshali...this girl will not leave anyone who is the reason behind her bestiee tears...she took me to his office and started shouting on him...

      "Come on vyshali there is no use in talking with this type of stupids..it's just a waste of time...abhi is waiting for us..come na..."

    I shouted dragging her to the parking lot where abhi my boy friend was waiting for us...

   I smiled seeing abhi...we entered into the car...

   "Oho I think my sister is fuming with anger..."abhi said...

    Yes u are right abhi is her brother.....