chapter-20

Advaith pov

"Finally after a lot of struggle....I am taking my jaan to my dark world.....the car ride was silent..she was just staring outside....I am driving.. boring journey...."

" Are you fine jaan..."I asked her...

She nodded her head...

"When will we reach to your house...."she asked in a sleepy tone...

"  In 20 mins..we will be in our house" ..I replied...

" We reached to my house...and she was playing with her hands..."

"Are you nervous jaan"...I asked her...

"She smiled at me weekly..."

"We got up from the car...and I holded her hand tightly in mine..."

"we slowly took steps towards my house....I rang the calling bell...."

" The servant opened the door.....did you done the changes I have asked you to do in my room.."I asked in a cold tone..

" She was shocked seeing a change in my behaviour...."

"  Yes sir "he replied..

"You may leave..."I said...and took her to my room....

Welcome to our small world jaan...its not a room..it's a mini house...this room contains a hall,kitchen,bedroom."

"Are we staying for rent here..."she asked...

" No why did you get that doubt..."I asked laughing at her face expression...

"she was making different faces like suprised,confused,irritated..."

"  Where are my in laws..?? "She asked...

"You don't have any in laws" I answered her in a cold tone...

"What Happened to them..?? "

"I know it's very hard for you to say..but I want to know please.."she said looking sadly at me...

" Nothing happened to them they are fine..they stay in the downstairs..but you don't need to meet them..this is our house.."

"you have everything which you want here...one thing you understand vyshu....few days before I am alone now I have a family that is you"...I said looking into her eyes...

" But.."she about to ask some question..

"no buts go and change we should sleep.. tomorrow I have an important meeting I have to go early.."I said...

" I am working on my laptop and I heard a door click sound..vyshu came changing into night dress...and sat on bed thinking deeply...."

" I closed my laptop and went into washroom...I changed into my night attire..and came outside..but still she was thinking..."

" Jaan what are you thinking seriously... don't force ur little brain u have exams further..let it rest.."I said placing my head on the heard board...

" What spell did you used on my father and brother..?? "They started laughing with you...she asked coming closer.....

" I pulled her towards me..her head landed on my chest..."

"I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist..and switched off the lights..."

" Sleep Meri pyari question bank...it's too late.."I said kissing her forehead....

  Vyshu pov

"We stopped near a mansion which is big and surrounded by a beautiful garden..."

"Advaith holded me tightly..when ever he holds me I feel protective..."

"we took slow steps..he rang the bell and some one opened the door.."

"may be he is a worker here... suddenly his voice changed into a cold one..there was no smile....his face was reflecting serious ,anger...why suddenly???"

"  He took me to his room..but where are my in laws..actually there should be gruhapravesh for the new bride..they should welcome their bahu then where they are...??"

" He opened his room it doesn't look like a room..it looks like a individual flat...."