chapter - 60

Advaith pov

Finally after a long time....I saw smile on her face...her continuous talks which always irritates me but I love the talks.....

I am happy that my jaan is back...the moment my jaan saw me with aashi...I thought she will miss understand me but no she faced aashi which was trying to separate us like last time.....may be I am getting successful in wiping her insecurities......

   I love this tigress side of my jaan which I hardly get to see.....

That day when I  met her in the beach  and came to my office wiping her from my thoughts to concentrate on my work but she again disturbed me......

Flashback

"Sir here is the CCTV footage you have asked for"...Suresh my employee replied.....

I have ordered him to bring the CCTV footage .....so that I can catch the girl who was the reason behind the mess created in the designs department....

How can she mess my office work by spoiling the designs.....I will not leave her....I barked angrily at  that girl in my mind.....

I played the footage and shocked to see the beach girl in my office.....shouting at one of employee...catching his collar.....

I called one of the employee from the design team and ordered her to narrate the whole situation....

After listening to her words.....I felt something in my heart....that time I didn't know what it is......this time I can't stop myself from saying what the feeling is....it's called love.....it's called destiny.......

Flashback ends.....

"Why are you laughing like a mental patient....?

Don't say me that some Spirit has entered in you" .....she asked munching her food in her mouth.....

  "It's not funny...."I said keeping an angry face eating my breakfast....

I stopped her from going home....I said "I will accompany her in shopping for mom's birthday as soon as I finish the work...."

I don't know why her face is reflecting a unknown fear the moment I utter mom's birthday.....

I wish she is not hidding anything from me...which breaks my anger walls....

She was calling me from one hour whining like a child to get out for shopping for her mom's birthday...

"Advaith ........!"

"Ten minutes jaan.... almost done...."

It's been continuing from one hour between us...and she was pissed off with the same answer from one hour.....

"You Kam ki dukhan I am dying with staring at you and the clock from past one hour....

And you are just throwing a dialogue at me..."ten minutes jaan almost done "....you idiot it's been bloody one hour.....I am going.......she shouted and opened the door....making me go in shock at her sudden out brust....."

I quickly wrapped up my work and ran behind her......

Love makes u do weird things.....I never imagine I will run behind a girl scared at her out brust to cool her ....

We entered into the elevator...I pressed the ground floor button.....and looked at her....who was looking her and there but not me....

I quickly pushed her to the wall encircling my arms around her waist .... pulling her towards me.....