chapter-33

Vyshu pov
   I left from there Immediately after answering to uncle...I wish he should cancel the reception....
  I went out of this mansion.....I want some peace in my mind...
  I  took an auto to reach my home...after few minutes I reached my home....I plastered a fake smile on my face... locking the tears inside my eyes....I rang the door bell...
     My brother opened the door...his boring face lighten up seeing me...he quickly hugged me tightly...
   Meri paagal behana ( my mad sister)...you know I missed you a lot he said with a sad pout....
   I smiled seeing his stupid face...oa maat kar...(dont do over action) it doesn't suits you..I said giving him a naughty smile...
  I went inside searching for my mom....Bhai mom kaha hain( where is mom)..I yelled from the kitchen..
    Stop yelling devil...mom and dad went to Delhi to attend Sharma uncle's daughter marriage....he said
     Oho ! Sharma uncle is a close friend of my father....I came out of my thoughts when my Bhai slapped me on my shoulders...
   I am shouting ur name... don't tell me u  lost in ur hubby dreams....he said smirking at me..
   The tears which I locked in my eyes started forming in my eyes....I controlled them and tried to blush....
    Vyshu prepare some thing yaar I am Damm hungry he said holding his stomach...I laughed at his words...and nodded at him...
   I started preparing his favorite dish aloo paratha...Bhai started helping me....we messed up the whole kitchen with some laughs,teasings...
    Advaith pov
I am hurt at her words..I know some thing was bothering her..but it doesn't mean my heart doesn't get hurt listening to her words....
   She just said that she will leave me after the project gets complete....why????
   Our marriage is not a joke..I know it started on the base of lies...but I married her whole hearteadly....I didn't married her to leave alone....
   How can she even think like that..?
Ahh!!!
  I went outside to search for her..but the whole garden was empty...
   I am trying her phone but no..she is not picking up her bloody phone...
    I called the servant and asked him who came to our house yesterday evening...?? In an angry tone...
   Aashi mam came sir..she went upstairs and  went to her home few minutes  before you came..he said
   I knew it....the one and only witch in my life is that aashi...
  What nonsense did she spoke with my jaan that she started hating me...?? I thought in my mind...
  I asked the servant to leave...
If aashi said something how did she believed.. didn't she have any trust on me and our relationship...my heart questioned...
    I went to my office with frustrated mood trying her phone...
  Pick up...
I opened the door soon my frustration turned into anger.... seeing aashi in my chair....
  Vyshu pov
We ate our aloo paratha talking about our childhood....
  Suddenly Bhai asked about Advaith which killed my appetite,happiness..every thing....that monster who threatened me..
   It would be more enjoyable if Advaith joins us...wait I will call him...he said picking up his phone...
  No Bhai I shouted...
He is busy with a new project so don't disturb him..I want  to spend some alone time with my Bhai...I said..

  Soo much love for Bhai today...he said raising his eye brows...
        stop ur over action and help me to clean the kitchen..other wise mom will chop our heads...if she sees the horrible state of her beautiful kitchen...

We cleaned the kitchen...and fell on the sofa...staring at the ceiling..

  Is everything ok between you and Advaith na choti...( Little sister)

  He asked with a serious expression...
          Yes Bhai I said playing with my hands...

Don't lie to me...devil...he said raising his eyebrows...
     I kept my head on his lap...we may fight,hate each other...but my sadness kills him...my crazy brother...

              He started caressing my hair lovingly like a mother....I unlocked all my tears which I was stopping it from the morning....
          He didn't said a word...neither i...I just wet his lap with my tears and filled our living room with my sobs......
   Shhh!!!!
Devil's don't cry...they just haunt...
                I smiled at his comment...
You know choti...when I opened the door..the smile on ur face didn't reached ur eyes...ur eyes reflected  some pain...I ignored it because you never hide anything from me..I thought you will share it slowly..
   When I asked you about Advaith your eyes reflected hurt..I don't know why.....??
    See I don't know what happened but don't let any missunderstanding kill ur relationship...I have seen love for you in his eyes choti...after knowing fully about him I agreed with papa to send you to his home....
    Ur Bhai may fight with you,tease you..when it comes to your safety and happiness I can fight with the whole world....
   I won't ask you what actually happened??
It's a fight between a married couple..others interference may make it worse...
    Try to sought out the things with him....
   Don't let others words occupy your heart ......
   Everything which we listen may not be true...choti..some times we may believe in the words instead of knowing  the reality....
    I was shocked to listen to my Bhai words..I didn't said him the problem...but he was showing me the path..how ??
  Because I am ur Bhai..loved ones can read ur heart...he said wiping the tears...
    First listen to him..I know you didn't let him speak and imagined every thing negatively which is the big problem of yours...
   Close ur eyes and ask ur heart....it gives u the right answer he said closing my eyes with his hands...
   Is Advaith innocent..should I talk to him and give him a chance....
   His hurt face reflected...when ever he tried to talk him I insulted him with my words..his mouth may say lie..but his eyes are pleading me that he is innocent...
  I quickly opened my eyes and got up from my Bhai 's lap with a jerk....
   Bhai you are the best in the universe...I hugged him... tightly..thank you for wiping all the negative wibes from my heart....
  I am going..... I had to meet him....
    Wait I will drop you...he said..
I nodded ....
   I sat in the car... smiling and called him..may be what that aashi said is wrong...there is something missing which I am not ready to see....I should have listen to him once....
     What if he is innocent...??
Will he forgive me..???
   Will he still cares for me ???
He is not picking up his phone..god!!!

         I want to clear all the missunderstanding Advaith please pick up the phone..I know you are angry I didn't give a chance to talk..sorry for that .. please pick up the phone...clear all my negative thoughts adavith please......I messaged him

     Bhai he is not picking the call...I said sadly..
  I will drop you at his office go and talk with him directly....he said...
    🤔🤔🤔
Great idea...Bhai..I yelled
   Stop yelling devil...I think my devil is back my bhai said winking at me..
  He went dropping at me in his office...
I went to the reception and asked for mr.advaith Malhotra cabin...
   Mam do you have an appointment she asked me polietly...
   Umm no..why is it necessary to have an appointment...I asked her..
  Yes mam...she replied with a small smile...
   Can you please connect the call to your sirs cabin...
    Yes mam...she started calling him..
Mam he was not picking the call...
     Where is his cabin I asked irritatedly...
   She showed me the path...I started walking...
  Mam you can't go..you don't have any appointment...she said stopping me..
    God !! It's so irritating...
I have an life time appointment....I said
   She glared me with a confusion...
You can't stop a wife from meeting his husband...
   I am mrs.vyshali Advaith Malhotra..I said and started walking towards the cabin..
   I didn't find her near me...I think she understood...
   I saw my his name shinning with the gold letters on the cabin screen...
    Mr.advaith Malhotra (CEO)
I opened the door proudly... looking at the name...
  The door closed automatically when I entered in....
   The vase near the door side table felt...from my hand...
     S....o....r...r..y ...I should have knocked on the door... stopping my tears..
With shaking hands and broken heart I opened the door...
   Please lock the door....I said running from that place...
    The kissing image of them is running in front of my eyes.....

😱😱😱😱😱😱😨😨😱😱😱😱😱

   Hii readers sorry for the late update....hit the star if you like the chapter ..... don't forget to share ur view....knock ur notification on Saturday...with the update .until then keep smiling keep reading..
.😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😍