chapter-11

Vyshu pov
" How dare he touch me..he peck my lips how dare he..."

" monster..he snatched my first kiss..."I murmured under my breath..

" Don't worry jaan..it was taken by the right owner.._he smirked and went inside..leaving me alone..

Did I said that loud..how did he hear my words...

" Aha..!! He is so irritating..."I walked towards the closet..took my dress and went into the washroom...

I changed into a green color anarkali..and went downstairs...I can't bear this man even for one minute...

Maa...maa..I yelled coming downstairs...

" What Happened vyshu?? Why are you yelling???"

" maa I don't want this marriage..."I said looking at her tears in my eyes...

"She hugged me...vyshu calm down..come sit in the sofa.."she said..

" See vyshu I know ur marriage decision was sudden..what ever may be the reason behind the marriage..now you are married..."

Advaith is a nice boy..see marriage is not a game beta... marriage is a special bond..I know you and Advaith are strangers....but you can just give a chance to your marriage and start knowing about him...vyshu..you know this mangalsutra and sindoor have a special power..if you give them a chance....you will not know when ur marriage life becomes successful...

"please vyshu please give ur marriage a chance.."maa said..

"Vyshu protect the relation don't try to break it..."maa said before going into the kitchen...

" I should go check what that stupid is doing in my room.."

Advaith pov

I like her Nick names...monster..ya it's suit me..I don't know what came into me I pecked her lips..

The next moment she slapped me..if we cross our limits..we will get the reward.. nothing wrong in it..

when she said that I snatched her first kiss..I want to kiss her again for her cuteness but I controlled myself..next time she will not leave me with a slap...

She went downstairs leaving me alone..I observed her room..the walls were painted sky blue...her walls were decorated with her memories with her family..there was a shelf on the left side of the bed..

I took steps towards the shelf..there I found a book which is opened..I took it and started reading the page which is opened..

I saw the cover of the book..it was beautifully covered and written "feelings of my heart.."on the cover...I started reading the page which is opened...
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Excitement..ya.. tomorrow I am entering into the college... waiting to meet new friends....

College gives the feeling that we are grown up and we can live our life the way we want...a free bird...but enjoying ur freedom in your limits..will be the safest idea...

I entered with an excitement and smile on my face....each step taking towards my class room increased my heart race...here everybody have their own friends batch..

I also entered into a friends batch...which welcomed me with their warm smiles...time passed...our bonds got stronger...but it hurts when they crack jokes on our figure and skin tone..

I know they don't have the intention to hurt us..they just think that they are joking and I am their friend I can understand them....

yes I can but..it hurts some where...I also laugh with them on their jokes but behind the smile I hide my hurt....

why people always crack jokes on their friends physical appearance..they think their friends are cool and take it as a joke..our mind notes that it's a joke and chill they are our friends..but our heart...pains if our own friends crack joke on us then there is no wrong if the society poke you....

If you want to make the environment Happy crack jokes on some other topic...

They can't express that they are hurt because they thinks that if they confess their feelings their loved ones may hurt...they smile in front of you..but some where in their heart they feel bad...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

" I am about to turn the page..the book was snatched from me.."

" Can't you sit properly without touching my things...who gave you the permission to read my book..."she shouted at me...

" I was just reading I replied silently....

"Close ur eyes.."she said..

"Why..???"

"Close "she ordered me...

" Fine..."I closed my eyes...

You can open she said after 5 mins....

I looked at her for an answer..

"I want to hide my personal things..from you..I did it" she said casually... sitting in an Indian style on the bed...

" I want to read ur book..I asked her in an commanding tone..."

" See Mr...I came here to know about you..I mean umm..I want know about u as a friend...if you behave like this I will never make you my friend..."she said innocently...

" I will read that book soon if u like it or not.."I thought in my mind and nodded at her statement ..

"so we are friends..I asked her...
We will see..."she said..

I went into her washroom to change into my casuals..

Something she is hidding in the dairy..what she wrote is absolutely correct in my college days I also used to crack jokes on my friends..but they never complained..may be because our friendship make them ignore their hurt....

I am happy that at least she was willing to know about me..

"Advaith..."she called me from outside..

Wow..my name spells so sweet from her mouth...

"What !"I yelled... opening the door after changing...

"Your fiance aashi called you..."sorry for lifting your call..and went outside with a hurt in her eyes...

Hii readers hope u like the chapter.. please let me know ur opinion on the story in the comment box.. don't forget to vote..I just want to share some views that's it..I don't want to criticize or hurt any body.. please share ur view..keep smiling...