chapter-21

Vyshu pov

"  I was shocked seeing the scene...his body stiffened seeing the woman standing near the door....."

The next moment he entered into his monster avatar..he was yelling at her...she went from there leaving us...

"He quickly went to his room.....I could see pain in his eyes.."

"why?? "

"Who is she ???"

" I quickly went in our room and saw him trying to control his anger...."I asked him who is she..???

The next words made my eyes widen in shock...my mind was just blocked..

"He is his mother..."

"she is a murderer..."

" He was just pleading me not to go down or meet her..but why???"

" His eyes filled with fear of loosing me...why??"

"I nodded I don't want to make the situation more worse by asking him questions.."

I should give him space..he will tell me his pain one day or the other...

I can sense his pain...I don't want to make his situation more worse..so I choose to be quiet....

He went to attend an important meeting...I locked the door..and opened my books...

" Cum on start ur preparation to face the war...you may be a child or young..the most scaring part of life is writting exams..."

" I sat on the couch and opened my text book.._

I read 2 pages..my eyes started closing down.....all went dark.....

Advaith POV

"Thank God she didn't asked me further questions just nodded at what I said..."

"i can't hide the truth from her any more..she should know the reality of her mother in law before mrs.sujatha Malhotra manipulate her and hurt her...."

"  I attended the meeting and started to home around 1 'o' clock....after 1/2 hr I reached my home..I went upstairs and knocked the door..."

" No response.."

"I again knocked the door..."

"No response..."

"I took the spare key from my pocket and opened the door...."

" The next scene made my lips curl into a smile...the whole couch was covered with books..."

"She landed her head on the headboard of the couch..and the book was covering her face...."

she has a pen in her hand..and a note book on her lap...I am 100 % sure if she read like this she will become the topper of her college..

I menatlly slapped my mind..and took steps towards her....

I took the book from her head and placed it on the table...I opened the water bottle and poured water on her face....

She opened her eyes with a jerk...

"Advaith what is this ???" She asked cleaning her face with her saree pallu...

" I pulled her towards me holding her waist...I slowly wiped the droplets on her forehead...."

"I wiped the droplets on her lips with my thumb...she shivered under my touch..."

"A...d..v..a..I..t..h she whispered slowly..."

I kissed her near her lips...she holded my shirt tightly....

 I missed you I replied near her ear kissing it....

"Oho shit !" She said pulling me and ran to kitchen....

"  What the !" Jaan what happened I followed her...

"  I saw her running here and there taking some bowls..."

"  Jaan slow down...say me what happened..."I asked her worriedly...

" It's my fault..sorry sorry..."she is muttering..

"Why sorry..??"say na I asked her in an irritating tone...

"I forget to cook lunch and I slept..."she said taking the vegetables from the fridge...

" Oho ! "So I asked her...

"  What oho ,so don't you feel hungry..I should have cook the lunch and then open the books..i didn't realize when I slept.."she said washing the vegetables...

" I quickly lifted her in bridal style...and took her to our room..."

  Vyshu pov

"I am getting tensed what to cook but this monster lifted me in bridal style...instead of helping me."

"Advaith what are you doing leave..I have to prepare lunch.."I said struggling...

"He placed me on the bed..I got up...but he forced me to sit...I was struggling to get up...his next words made me calm..."

" If you don't keep quiet and do what i say..I promise I will kiss you very hard......"he said warningly...

"It's better to shut ur mouth vyshu I thought in my mind and sat silently...."

He went to living room and came after 10 mins with books in his hand...

"Start reading if you read in this way you will fail for sure..I will order something for today "he said...

"Excuse me..I never fail in exams..I will read but I will get more interest before exams.."I said proudly...

" He rolled his eyes at me and settled on the couch taking his laptop..."

"We ate lunch and I started reading again..."

" Jaan go and get ready.."he said..

"  Where ???"

"Go na please" he said...

"Ok...I went into washroom freshened and changed into blue color top and leggings..I saw Advaith got ready in black t shirt and jeans.."

"We went downstairs..I saw her mother and a person talking with someone sitting in the couch may be that person is his father... "

Advaith holded my hand tightly in his..and took me to the car...

"He was driving silently....why his mood changes when he see his parents..??"

" Advaith can we go to beach.."I asked suddenly...

" Jaan we will go some other time we have to go somewhere..."he said...

" Ok "I said in a boring tone..

"Ok fine "he said...

"  Thank you....you are the best "I said holding his hand...

"We reached the beach..he holded my hand..and we are walking seeing the children playing..the cool winds teasing us..."

"He wrapped his hand around my waist..I felt warm...."

"We went to a place where there is silent no people..only the sound of the waves..and the air...."

"I landed my head on his shoulder and he pulled me close to him...his hand was on my waist..."

" Advaith what is bothering you?? "

You said that we are friends then why are you hiding ur pain..

please share the pain in your heart may be I can heal ur pain..

you know I don't know why whenever I see ur eyes in pain..I am feeling sad...

      please tell me Advaith please...he tightened his grip on my waist ..I could sense the tension in the air..it's better to change the topic..I thought in my mind..

" Advaith buy me a ice cream "I said getting up from his grip and pushing him to stand up...

"He pulled me towards him and hugged me tightly...I could feel my neck getting wet "

" What is he crying..??"

" I holded him tightly and rubbed his back..."

"Its kk..we will talk about it later..I just asked u casually.. please don't hurt yourself....."

His every drop of tear was stabbing my heart...

  I broke the hug and cupped his cheeks..wiped his tears...his eyes were red...we just lost in each other....

"My parents snatched my sister from me..."he said looking at his hands...

"I lifted his head..and hugged him tightly..."

" Did he have a sister..I didn't see any pictures of her in our room or in his house..."

"She is not in this world anymore... because of my parents..they killed her......"

"I lost the most valuable part of my life..."he said crying hugging me....

Hii readers hope you like this chapter.. please let me know ur opinion on the story in the comment box..I know you will be curious..to know what happened..?? Patience....hit the star .... keep smiling..meet u with next update...😄😎😍😎😍