chapter-7

Vyshu pov
   I was listening to Bhai..words..and I don't know when tears started rolling down my cheeks..

I was just acting like a  strong girl ..but an unknown fear was eating me from inside..when I hear Bhai voice...I failed to stop  my tears from flowing down...

"  You found your soul mate jaan..."he replied huskily near my ear and went outside casually making my heart tremble with fear....

  I was shock at his words..what does he mean ....

  I came out of my trance when Bhai hugged me tightly....

" Thank God vyshu u are fine u know when sasi called me and  said the situation..I was tensed..u know u have given me a heart attack..."Bhai was saying with concern in his eyes....

But I was unable to react on any words..only his words were ringing in my mind...

Why my heart beat race increased listening to his words...

  What is the meaning of his words...????

"  My mind was filled with questions..."

"Vyshu are you ok.."Bhai asked...

"Hmm yes Bhai..I am fine.."I replied...

Come I will drop u at home..you can meet ur friend later...

Sasi went to meet Vidya..Bhai took me to the parking lot....

  I sat in the car silently...only thinking of his stupid lines.....

We reached the home..I went to my room...and took a hot shower to relax my mind.....

  I came out wearing my night dress...half day I was in the lift...what he means by that line..

who the hell he is to say "I have found my soul mate"...I was thinking looking at the ceiling of my room...

"Bhai came with the lunch...vyshu why you didn't came down to eat your lunch.."he asked...

"Nothing bhai feeling tired" I said...

"Eat your lunch otherwise maa will kill me "he said giving me the plate...

I took the plate smiling at his words and started eating...

  I finished my lunch but Bhai was looking at me..with a questionnig eyes...

"   What happened Bhai..do you want to say something?" I asked

"Vyshu what Happened in the lift did that guy said something to you..?"

"When the lift opened I saw your eyes widen with shock and you are looking lost from  the moment u came from the mall.."he asked holding my hands... protectively....

I was shocked at my Bhai words..he observed my tension...wait why I am thinking about the nonsense of some unknown idiot...

"  Nothing Bhai u know I was just tensed..I thought I will die in the lift..."I said...

" Stupid you won't die in a lift...if that's the matter it's kk...i don't want the past to repeat vyshu..I think you understood...."he said...

Yes Bhai....

Advaith pov

I was shocked at myself...I think I scared her...her eyes widen listening to my words..

"she is too innocent she can't understand the meaning of my lines easily...no problem when the time comes she will understand..."I thought smirking in my mind...

"Sir why did you asked to stop the lift...."my manager asked......

He shut his mouth when I glared at him angrily....

I went to my office after attending the meeting....

The whole office was empty...I looked at my manager questioningly...

" I don't know sir "he replied...

After taking few steps further...all came out from the conference room with sweets in their hands....

  As soon as they saw me..they came running towards me and congragulating me....but why I was thinking in my mind....

  " Just stop the bloody nonsense and go to your respective places..."I yelled at them....

" Relax Advaith they are just congragulating us..."she said... holding my hand...

"For what!" I asked harshly...

"Because our wedding date is finalized and tomorrow we are getting married"....she said kissing my cheeks.....

Hii readers hope u like this chapter... please let me know your opinion on the story in the comment box.. don't forget to vote...
Meet u with the next update..keep smiling..