chapter - 50

Third person pov

"How dare is he to harm me ? Rahul said gritting his teeth...."

I will not leave that bitch...it's all because of her.....

  "Her husband is handsome" Banu said

  "How can that handsome guy marry that bitch...?" Dipthi said....

  "Don't worry dipthi...he doesn't like her...may be it is a forced marriage...did you see how he was scanning me ? May be he likes me " Banu said ....

  "Will you both shut your stupid talks....and think what to do with that bitch and that bastard"...Rahul yelled ...

  "Bhai chill he can't stand in front of ur status .....he is just a passing cloud... don't waste ur time concentrating on him...and don't worry vyshu will pay for our insults...."dipthi replied winking ...

   They all were laughing evilly soon it was turned into a frown... seeing the power cut ....

  The whole house was filled with darkness...and the heat was Killing their patience making their body drenched with sweat....

  Rahul please go check the main...dipthi yelled ..

  Rahul didn't find anything wrong in the main box......

  They all decided to leave the house to halt for a night in the hotel room...but the car tiers was were punchered.... irritating them more....

  Damn...Rahul yelled hitting the car wheel...

  "Bhai do something!" Banu yelled in frustration...

  "I can't Banu the hotels are many kilometers away from this place....and there is no signal in the Damn phone to book a cab..."

  They all settled in the living room wiping their sweat droplets which are irritating them....

   "How is that bitch and her husband sleeping peacefully without electricity.?"...Banu yelled....

     "For God sake leave thinking about that bitch and think how to survive from this sultry.... "dipthi yelled.....

  "I think it's better to sleep in the terrace"....Banu said...

   The all went to the terrace...but there was no fresh air...as if the nature was also punishing them for their deeds...and the mosquito's are giving them a hard time....

  Advaith pov

  I saw her sleeping peacefully in my arms with a smile on her face.....my phone vibrated showing a notification....

  I unlocked my phone and saw my PA msg that his friend who was working in the cellular company has helped us in jamming the phone signals of their numbers....and he punchered the tiers of the car as I said...

  Good job hope you will complete my other orders with the same speed and dedication...I sent him the message and kept my phone aside...

   I smiled imagining their states....I should never let my jaan know about this otherwise she will kick me out of our room....

  I closed my eyes to see the most beautiful view of tomorrow morning.....

Vyshu pov

   I am tired calling his phone....he said that he will be back in half an hour after attending the meeting...but no I am waiting for him from 3 hrs there is no glimpse of him.....