chapter-24

Vyshu pov
I rushed into bathroom...After getting ready I rushed into hall collecting my books..Advaith stood at the door blocking me..
   "Advaith..Move na...I have to rush"I said pushing him...No avail..This rock won't move...He is coming near my face..I know that look...And closed my eyes to feel his kiss on my forehead...But something else touched my  glabella..Slowly I opened my eyes meeting his..He put bindi in between my eyebrows...Pale cherry blush crept my cheeks and I hid my face to prevent him from seeing me...He lifted my chin and said.."Only I have right to see you like this Jaan..Now go..Have a great day Jaan.."with that he pinched my cheeks and sent me till bus stop as I insisted him that I will be safe...
      I boarded the bus and messaged sashi that I am coming to her home..After smooth ride of 20 minutes..I reached her home..And knocked her door.
     Aunty welcomed with a warm smile"Come-on in vyshu?Long time no see? How are you beta?"
    "I am fine aunty..How have you been?"I asked her
    Between we were interrupted by an angry throat clearing...Sensing her angry gaze. I followed her to her room..
    As soon as she closed the door..I came near her.. "areey gussa kyu ho..suno Na sashi..." I tried explaining
    "Where the hell were you?And why do you have mobile for?Throw that mobile in trash bin..I literally want to kill you for doing this..Don't talk to me..You idiot..Get lost..."she bursted out angrily throwing pillows on me..
     "Sashi listen...I can expl.."even before I can continue..She started again"and who on the earth did lift your call?I know it's not abhi...What rubbish is he talking..Doesn't he have any manners?Wait a minute?Are you in a relationship or what?Did you sleep with him already....
     "No sashi...Listen..."I tried to reason out
      "Omg!!!I believed you're my best friend..I thought you will share everything with me...I was so wrong vyshu...I was so distant to you isn't it?"she is blabbering endlessly...
     I took both her hands and tied it to chair with my chunni said"will you just shut up and listen to me completely?"I shouted on her...Maybe for the first time in my life..And tears started forming in her eyes..Slowly I untied the chunni and made her sit opposite to me on the bed..
      I took both of her hands in mine..Moved near her, wiped the tears from her cheeks and slowly said"I am sorry sashi...I know you will have a heart attack listening to this but there are lot of things happening one after the other in my life that I can't even understand...I am in the middle of chaos I couldn't afford to talk to you for a while..Please try to listen my side of story okay?"I said and gave her a glass of water..she drank it and cooled a little bit...She is looking at me eagerly allowing me to continue...
     "Sashi I need to confess something...I am married"I said looking into her eyes...Her eyes softened and she gave a gentle squeeze asking"how?"
    "One day dad came and said out of blue that I am getting married the next day..I couldn't resist this thinking everything my dad does is for my better life...My brain was totally clouded with doubts how that person will be?How will he look after me?Will he accept me as his wife after seeing me?
I have no answer for all these questions...But all I have is faith on my father and on God...He came into my life as a storm...Shook everything in my life...Turned it upside down...Even abhi Bhai doesn't know when I got married... Everything happened so sudden even for brain to accept the reality...but later on..Slowly I started accepting things as my mom advised me to give the relationship a chance...I am not against it..But not in favour to it too..It's just a neutral feeling I had... Then my dad again dropped a bomb insisting to sign on divorce papers the very next day of my marriage...I was completely broken now..Don't know why..But I felt very bad and I cried hard...Why all such things are happening to me?Why me???"I broke down saying this...Sashi hugged me immediately and rubbed my back consoling me..
     I continued"It's then he came to me..Hugged me and consoled me just like you did.. Nothing will happen to us...Nobody is going to separate us...Since that day..We both tried to be friends... Understanding each other..caring for one another...I can't name our relationship right now sashi...But I have a feeling that he will look after me like I am his princess.."I completed saying this...And looked at her with hope filled eyes...
      Sashi is in deep thought...I shook her she averted her gaze and walked till the window.. Looking out,she spoke"I am sorry vyshu..I never knew this much is going through your little mind in such a short span,but vyshu..Are you ok now?I mean staying at his place?He didn't sound nice to me while he lifted my call"
      "I know he is a bit harsh today morning..It's just that he is insecure of his love...He already lost his little sister..His parents doesn't even care if he exists or not..He was lonely in this world sashi...World is not a gentle place to live in if you're alone..The circumstances around him turned him so...But I promise he has a good side.. Which should often come out"I explained patiently...
     "Whatever!!!My heart still doesn't agree to what you're saying..I can never forgive him...Who turned my bestie's life into chaos..Who created a mess in her life and saying that he loves her..I mean how in the world is this possible?He will kill you with his actions and heal you with his love?Is this what you're saying a good side?"she said angrily and fell on the couch
     I can understand her anger.."Omg sashi...You're hard to impress..I promise..This time if he causes any trouble..I will approach you first okay?"
     She smiled and said"that's okay..But still I don't approve him completely.
.He still has to make efforts to win your heart"she said...
      "Ok baba...Enough of drama...I will bring ice cream to cool our heads..We still have lot to study yaaraa"saying this I went downstairs to being some ice cream..
      After having our favorite brunch,sashi asked"by the way..What is his name?"
     I said"Advaith..Advaith malhotra"
     "Advaith.   Malhotra....I think we have heard this name somewhere... Something seems so familiar vyshu...What does he do?"
    "I don't know"I said shrugging my shoulders..
      "Okie...Wait I will call abhi...That idiot didn't even tell me about you.."saying this,she called abhi..."heellooo..."she said in sweetest ever tone...This is just the signal before storm...My dumbo Bhai can't even understand this...I thought
      "Okie then..Will meet you in half an hour..."she cut the call and we left her home..As it's already lunch time,we went to restaurant..Sashi is like impatient bull ready to race upon seeing red cloth...Her breaths are high and audible to me...
     Abhi parked his call and approaching us rotating car keys in one hand and whistling...I smirked mentally thinking of sashi's reaction...She stood up and dragged me and abhi to underground parking lot..After going there,she punched him on his stomach..He clutched his stomach with both palms while bending..She again hit him on his back and held her hand around his neck holding tightly on place...And here I am unable to suppress my giggles burst out laughing...He tried to get out of her hold.."What happened sashi?Can't you speak before attacking?What did I do?"
     "Khamosh!!!You have no right to speak...Why didn't you say about my bestie's wedding?Huh?And you call yourself my fiancé..."she left him and he pulled her into hug...
     "Calm down my tigress...I know your exams are lined up and I don't want to be a middleman in your friendship..So I waited till vyshu herself reveled this to you..."he explained patiently...You know...My Brother is a gem😉
      She calmed down and closed her eyes hugging him...And started sobbing...So many things happened in her life abhi..I don't know how she is bearing all these...But I felt very horrible listening to her...I hope Atleast from now god gives her all the happiness she deserves..."
      Generally sashi is a strong person..But infront of my Bhai,her love..She breaks down and Shows her weakness....May be the same goes with advaith...My mind drifted back to the day he confessed.
     "Hello...I am here itself..Guys.. Behave"I shouted
     He left her and welcomed me into group hug.. Finally after lot of trauma...Abhi Bhai waved white flag and finally peace restored in my life...

  Hii readers how are you all... finally vyshu revealed her marriage to her bestiee...you know nothing can be hidden from our bestiee..hope you like the chapter..this chapter dedicated to my bestie anu... don't forget to hit the star ..share ur view on the story...meet you with the next update...keep smiling....