chapter - 59

Advaith pov

I woke up with a phone ringing sound.....

The other side of the bed was empty.....

Is it a dream....!

did I became that mad in love that I started feeling her presence around me......? I thought in my mind.....

Stop your over action early morning mr.malhotra......my mind taunted.....

I kept the thoughts aside and lifted the call which is constantly ringing....

Hello...! I yelled at the person.....

I heard my manager voice.... shuttering in fear.....

I controlled my anger and asked him to come to the point directly....

He informed me about the sudden meeting with Jai industries....I cut the call...and soon entered into the washroom...to do my morning chores....

After taking a hot shower refreshing my nerves....I wore my business suit and was madly checking my wallet, watch , files....

Half an hour passed but I didn't find my things....may be in this time I could have reached half way to my office......

Arghh !!!!

"Anger makes the situation worse .....calmness makes the situation look easy ......"she said coming into my room.....

I wish I could shut my wife's mouth in my way....

Control advaith u had a meeting and most importantly you are angry on her....

I started searching my things again.....just then I had a tap on my shoulder......

I turned and saw my wife smirking at me.....

She took my hand and placed all my things for which I am searching like an idiot......

She moved closer to me increasing my heart beat race......stood on her toes holding my collar for support......

" If u lost in ur lovely wife thoughts....u can't see the things which are in front of u hubby..." She whispered in my ear placing a kiss on my cheeks....

She moved away from me...but her fragrance blocked all my senses.....as if I am in a spell....

I came out of my trance hearing her laugh.....

I walked out of my room ....to attend the meeting and then think about my wife......

I just turned around to see her smiling face .....saying a silent good bye to her......she replied soon with a full smile waving her hands as bye....as if she read my thoughts......

I finally reached my office and soon ran into the conference room to attend the meeting.....

Soon the meeting was finished after discussing the project.....and signing few documents...but the most irritating thing of the meeting was aashi....the head of the project....

I just don't wanna see her again.......but luck was not at my side...she came to my cabin following me....

She sat in front of me to irritate me more.....

What you want aashi ?.. I yelled at her

I am here to discuss the project advaith......she replied moving from her chair and coming closer to me....