chapter-35

She saw her best friend lying on the floor life less.....her heart beat quicken seeing her in that state.....her all senses were jammed the only scene she can feel is her best friend lying on the floor....

She ran to her wiping her own tears which were flowing continuously seeing her...

She saw her body shivering and the whole body was sweating...

Vyshu open ur eyes....see I am here ur friend sashi is here...her body was becoming restless seeing her friend suffering...she placed her head gently on the floor..and ran down stairs to call his neighbours for help..

The whole street was empty...it was covered with darkness...she was searching for a light which can wipe the darkness from her friend life...

Her eyes were quickly searching around to get some help and her heart was praying to protect her friend...

Soon her eyes landed on the 2 persons who are in their mid twenties walking on the street laughing at something...

She ran to them with a hope in her eyes unware of the fact that her every action was being observed by a hurtful eyes....

Please help me to take my friend to the hospital she was lying unconscious please she started begging them for help...

Hearing her words he stormed out from the darkness to save his life....who was suffering...

He entered into the house through the open door.... searching for his breath.....he ran upstairs and saw her life lying unconscious on the floor...

He ran to her and quickly lifted her in his protective arms.....

He took fast steps towards his car....but stopped by her friend....he pushed her slightly and went to his car....he don't want to argue or prove his side...the only thing he wants to see the eyes of her jaan which quickens his heart beat...

He gently placed her in the car and sat in the driver seat...he kept the key in the ignition,took a slow long deep breath lastly looking at her jaan he drove the car to the hospital crossing all the hurdles in his way....

He quickly lifted her in the bridal style and ran into the hospital calling the doctor...the whole hospital was echoed with his shouts...

He placed her gently on the hospital bed...he was holding her hand frimly in his and just staring at her with pleading eyes to come back to him....

Soon the doctors treated her...he was so stubborn to leave her alone with the doctors....they shut their protests seeing his cold stare...which is making them gulp their fear..and started treating the patient..

Soon the doctors left leaving the patient to take rest he was not in a state to listen to their words..he was staring at her with out a blink...

Her nose was covered with the oxyzen mask.....A single tear escaped from his eyes seeing her...who was the reason for his breath is fighting to breath....
Sasi pov
I was pleading them to help and I saw that mosnter Advaith ran into my house...he came with vyshu in his hands...I tried to stop him...he was the reason behind her pain...now he was showing his concern....I block his way angrily to yell at him..he pushed me aside and went in his car taking my friend with him...I quickly took my scooty...and followed him....
Finally after a long search I reached the hospital and called abhi...
As a brother he has the right to know about his sister.....only he could save his sister from that demon...
I took a long breath and explained him everything...and asked him to reach the hospital as soon as possible...I don't know what happened to my friend...but I will not leave that demon who was the reason behind her tears....
I enquired about her room number in the reception and messaged abhi ...
I started walking towards the room...