chapter-6

Vyshu pov

I woke up with my phone call...Vidya called me and asked me too meet her in our favorite restaurant...with sasi...

I quickly did my morning chores and got ready in a simple chudidhar....

I went to the dinning table and was looking for my mom..I have found some piece of paper on the table I picked it up...and started reading...

"Vyshu I am going to your grandma house...I will be back tomorrow.. come to the house in time..eat ur breakfast and take care.."

I smiled at my mom's concern..and ate the delicious breakfast..sambar idli...

I messaged sasi to come to the mall directly...and entered the elevator..to reach the restaurant....the lift was filled with people...

I stood in the corner...soon the people started leaving...and only I and a man was left....

Suddenly the lift got struck and lights were off....

           Basically I am afraid of choosing elevators... because of my Damm luck today I have choosen the elevator instead of steps...see now I have struck in this hell...

God please I don't want to die...I saw a person moving beside me..I quickly catched his wrist...in fear.....

I am mumbling something in fear...my mind was filled with fear.....

I closed my eyes because he was showing the light directly on my eyes...

Don't he have sense..the light reflection was falling in my eyes...I can't open my eyes....

"Vyshu"....I opened my eyes slowly listening my name.....

I felt like somebody has slapped me hard on my face....

I opened my mouth in shock seeing the person in front of me...

"Mr.blue shirt......"

It came as a whisper from my mouth....

How did he know my name.....I thought in my mind...

        I quickly took my hand from his wrist..and started shouting for help...

I was feeling his gaze on my back hitting like a sword....

God please say him to take his gaze from me..I am feeling uncomfortable....

Only I was shouting..I was banging the elevator door..

he was just standing there with a cold expression..and typing something in his phone...

Is he serious..here I was dying with fear..and this man is just chatting in phone.....

I searched for my phone...shit...there was no charging..in my bloody phone...

I again banged the door.. shouting...help

"Relax...."he said...

I turned to him...now my patience levels broke down....

What relax..are you a mad person..or u have some mental problem...here we are struck in this elevator...lights were off...

do you know what's my condition..I don't like darkness....

if we don't shout or give any signals to the outsiders..how can they know we are struck...

See I think u don't love your life..but I love my life..