chapter - 54

Sashi pov

  Dipthi , Banu started cleaning the house like they are cleaning the whole world.....

    I saw the both chudail's coming towards us falling them on the soft couch....

I signalled navya to execute the next plan....

  She went from there to follow my orders .....

So my lovely ugly chudail's it would be better if you clean the dirt in ur mind the way you cleaned the house neatly....

  So as I am impressed by your work ...pesh Hain pataka of the show.....

  Rahuli......I shouted signalling vinod and navya to bring that bastard Rahul.....

The both the chudail's jaw touched the ground clenching their hands with anger throwing deadly glares at me...

"Why don't you like the new look of Rahul ? "I asked controlling my laugh...

How dare you sashi to dress him like a girl...with all the make up and dress....? They yelled getting up from their places....

  I should thank that monster mindless person Advaith for providing me with security...other wise I would be the meal to this chudail's today......

  Navya stood with a gun pointing towards them infront of me....

I smirked seeing them taking their steps backwards towards the couch...

"So shall we start the ramp walk by the beautiful rahuli..."I whistled sitting on the sofa with navya

Rahul was dressed in a chudidhar...with some make up....

Vinod started the music and pushed Rahul to move forward....

Navya navya what happened to Rahul...?

Don't you know he has turned into a girl.......I shouted ....which turned him into an angry bull....

" See he is looking ugly even in the girl attire....yuck "I said again making his anger level rose up...

"Shut up your bloody mouth sashi........"he said

Why I should shut my mouth Rahul when you didn't shut your bloody mouth passing stupid comments on sashi...

You all are well educated in judging a person right...when others does the same thing to you .....you are feeling angry....

Oho ! Wow the great Rahul is feeling angry....

You ruthless person you didn't feel angry on your behavior and ur deeds...I yelled at him

Just shut up....

  "Did you forget sashi what I did to your friend...?

Ask her how is showed her the path to the hell pushing her from the balcony....

Did you forget how we used to torcher with the filthy comment's....

Did you forget how I made her starve for days .......

  If you think that this body guards will protect you then you are a fool...

  Bade papa (vyshu's father ) will soon come back and he will kick you out of abhi's life ....