chapter-61

Vyshali pov

   "don't give me ur bloody innocent look...."....a shiver ran through my spine.... listening to his voice....

I gulped the fear in my throat thinking about different stories to save from this gorilla...who is fuming with anger.....

  " Who the hell told you to celebrate her birthday ?"

"Where did u hit ur brain ?"

"How dare you to involve me in ur stupid time pass functions....?"

"You know I hate her still u made me a fool ...."

He was yelling at me taking long steps ....  Fisting his hands tightly in a grip....his knuckles turned into white indicating his anger level......

"Answer me dammn it.....what caught ur mouth...speak up" he said throwing the chair aside..... continuing his walk...

A...d...v...a...cum on brain please give me some strength.....to face this red bull....

"I don't have the whole night to listen to ur stammering's.... mrs.malhotra"......he yelled trapping me to the wall...as my back hitted the wall.....

" Already I am pissed off don't test my patience...."he yelled punching the wall killing me with his glare.....

"Bhai....! " I shouted making him turn leaving his hands from the wall....

I quickly ran to our room and locked the door.....

Relax ....vyshu....relax.....you are safe for now...what about tomorrow.....you have to face him.....think...think.....

  "Vyshu open the dammn door...."he yelled knocking the door hard....

"  No I will not.... gud9 sweet dreams...hubby "I said moving to the balcony....

I inhaled the cool breeze....to soothe my nerves.......

  After a long time I took the ointment and slowly opened the door....and peeped from the gap....to see my angry bull.......

  The place was so quiet ......may be he slept.....I thought in my mind....and went outside taking the blanket to cover my love.....

I crossed the wall of our room and entered into living room...to apply ointment for my sleepy hubby......

  My smile wiped in seconds seeing Advaith glaring at me sitting on the sofa....his whole face was red fuming with anger......

I quickly throwed the blanket and ointment on his face and ran into my room locking the room.....

  "Don't play with me vyshali....if I caught you ...you will regret" he said yelling at the door... throwing a punch on the door.....

Stop playing kick boxing with non living things ...apply the ointment and sleep covering ur body with the blanket on the sofa......

"Otherwise you will regret sensing the pain from ur knuckles....."I yelled

I went to my bed and slept on my side thinking about the way to convince my hubby ......

   Advaith pov

How can she fool me ?

I am boiling with anger and she was playing hide and seek with me.....