chapter - 47

Vyshu pov

  I slowly opened my eyes from my sleep rubbing my eyes...to get a clear vision ...the whole room was glowing with the sunlight...i should close the curtains before the sun light wake up my kadoos...

  I failed to get up because my monster is laying on me... leaving his side...his one hand wrapped around my waist tightly...his head was placed on my chest....

  His forehead was covered with his messy hair...his lips curled into a cute smile....

  I ruffled his hair...with my fingers...he was shirtless...

   I closed my eyes feeling shy seeing him shirtless... yesterday moments flashed making me blush more...his every word made me fall for him more....

Those are not only words for him...they are his feelings from his heart...while speaking each and every word I have seen the sincerity in his eyes...

  While wiping my insecurities with his actions...I have seen his love for me in his eyes...

  I always prayed god to bless me with a person rich by heart ....who can see me with his heart...

  He blessed me with Advaith....is the person for whom I have lost my heart...

  I slowly opened my eyes to see the man of my dreams.... sleeping like a baby...

"You stole my heart Advaith"...I said placing a kiss on his forehead...

  " I fell in love with ur heart and soul my monster "...I said pecking his lips...

  I tried to push him ....his grip loosened...I am about to get up...but he came top on me pushing me on the bed.....

  He was looking into my eyes with the same emotions which my eyes are reflecting for him...his lips were plastered with a smirk....

My mind mocked that  I placed my hand on his bare chest....

" Advaith where  is your shirt"...I said in one go....

   Oho ! Really wifey...you want your husband to wear his shirt he asked with a smirk....

  Is he deaf....I also have said the same thing..then why he is asking me again....I nodded my head thinking in my mind....

  "Then  give me"....he said in a challenging tone....

  I glared at him in confusion...

   He moved his eyes to my neck.....and holded my collar with his hands...

Wait collar.....

   I quickly averted my gaze to my dress....

  Oho Shit !

Dammn !

I am wearing his shirt.....I tried to push him..but he moved his face close to me....

  Give my shirt....mrs.malhotra... he whispered near my ear....

Advaith...I shouted

  What Advaith ! You ordered me to wear my shirt....

  Like a good boy I am following ur order na..then why are you shouting my name...he asked like a innocent person....

   "Don't worry jaan I will help you in giving my shirt back"....he said opening my first button....

  I quickly pushed him with my strength...