chapter-40

My eyes snapped open on the ringtone of my phone..which was ringing continuously... irritating me...

    I saw my mil name flashing on the screen...I immediately swiped the green button...and answered the call.....

   She asked me to come down stairs for lunch....

  I saw the time it's 1.30 oo god...I have slept half day....I tried to get up but failed...I looked in the direction which is stopping me from getting up...

   There it is..the long strong hands of my hubby...which is holding my waist tightly...

   I again fell on my pillow...and started staring him..who was sleeping peacefully without a frown on his face.

   " What have you seen in a boring ugly  girl like me....that you started running again and again after her who insulted you...who always pushed you far. ." ....??? I asked him in my mind..

  I brushed off all my  thoughts and saw his cute smile on his lips which is making him look more hot...and sexy....

Wait...

What...

  Eww..vyshu you called him sexy ...how can you use those words...my inner voice taunted me ....

   I ruffled his hair slowly.....but there is no movement...

  I moved close to him and started caressing his cheeks..which are soft....I moved my fingers to his chin....I bite my lower lip staring at him...

"  What if he catch me staring at him ?"..it will be so embarrassing....I thought in my mind....

   Good afternoon mr.monster.. I said pecking his forehead...

  I slowly moved from his grip and went into the washroom to freshen up...

❤️❤️❤️(Advaith pov )

    I felt like some one ruffling my hair lovingly...which relaxed my nerves ....

  Slowly my eyes ,cheeks ,chin started feeling a feather touch which is sending shivers in me....I want to open my eyes but feared to loose the beautiful dream....

  I kept my eyes close feeling the heaven.......

   Good afternoon mr.monster I heard a low whisper on my forehead with a soft touch....which increased my heart beat .....

   I slowly opened my eyes and saw my wife entering  into the washroom...with her clothes in her hand...

I smiled at the beautiful start of my day....after a long time I slept peacefully without any fear.....

Wait...

   She kissed me..on my forehead...

Oho ! My innocent jaan is becoming bold...I laughed at my thought and checked my mails....

  (Vyshu pov )

  I came out of the washroom dressed in a pink long Kali...with a towel wrapped around my wet hair....

   My foot steps stopped in the tracks seeing Advaith awake...

   I slowly went to the dressing table and started wearing Bangles...his gaze was stabbing my back..which is making me nervous...

   He was staring at me leaning his head on the headboard of the bed, folding his hands close to his chest....

  Today something was changed between us..his eyes were reflecting an unknown emotions which are making my heart beat race....