chapter - 42

Advaith pov

Good morning sir..!

My employees started wishing me the moment I entered my office...

I replied them with a smile on my face...which made them shock....

They are looking at me as if I am ghost..!

Jaan it's because of you....you are changing me...

The meeting went smooth...we got the tender...

I am Soo happy ..the real happiness occurs when our hard work gets appreciated...

I have gone through the papers twice and signed the contract...

I went to my cabin and started checking the files of the vrc contract...

I wanted to go home finishing my work as soon as possible...

I want to spend some time with my wife...

I smiled at the word and started doing my work...but disturbed by a familiar voice....

what I heard is true Advaith? answer me !   Veer yelled entering into my cabin.. closing the door with a thud....

What have you heard.?...and why are you shouting ? I questioned him...

I was out of the country for 2 months and you have took a huge decisions in this fucking 2 months he yelled...

I understood what he was talking about...he has full right to get angry on me..

He is my best friend who treats me like his family....but now I don't want to discuss anything ..

An angry person can never see the truth...his anger will not allow him to see the truth...

"stop yelling veer! don't forget that u are standing in my office.We will discuss it in the evening"....I replied him

"oho seriously! do you think I will wait till evening?" He replied fisting his hands

"Is it true what aashi said that u have married a girl who is not beautiful?"

Are you Serious Advaith ! "how can you marry a girl , who doesn't have a proper figure with a medium skin tone?"

" U are one of the top most handsome billionaire.You are rich,well educated and many beautiful girls are ready to marry you then why her Advaith? " He asked yelling at me...

Why he is yelling at me..? What wrong have I done ? I questioned in my mind...

Veer calm down! beauty is not about the skincolor,bodystructure,looks...I said controlling my anger ....

Oho ! Really mr.advaith Malhotra...a person who never laid an eye on any average girl married a girl who is not at  all beautiful...why ?? He yelled..questioning me .....

He was taking nonsense about my wife...my anger was raising breaking my Patience walls...

You know what Advaith ! It's a mistake...which will make you suffer your life time....

You will feel shame when you will take her to the parties...

You will feel bad at your choice when you look at others beautiful wives,girl friends...

You will feel irritated....you will

Stop ! I yelled at him ....

I can't even listen any single word against her....