chapter - 66

Advaith pov

"I am standing in front of you as a bride...will you marry me again my bride groom..."

She asked me looking into my eyes with love.The moment abhi sasi marriage talks were going in sasi's house I requested my in-laws for marrying vyshu again infront of our closed ones with all the rituals. I know vyshu also has dreams about her marriage and she has the right to enjoy the rituals , the pampering every bride will be blessed during the marriage time. My in-laws agreed to my request but sasi asked to get us married in South Indian tradition . At first I decided to disagree but after knowing that it's one of the wish of vyshu in her wish list I agreed instantly.

  I thought to propose her before the marriage but my jaan suprise me proposing me. I blushed at her proposal and once again I fell in love with her heart and soul.

Mr. grumpy she called in an irritating tone breaking my chain of thoughts. Answer me na Advaith she asked cutely making my heart skip .

"I am standing in front  of you as a bride...will you marry me again my bride groom..." She again repeated the lines making me to open the box which is given by my parents

I found a yellow color thread with 2 pendants. I looked at her confused,she smiled at me and said it is called "thaali " which I have to tie around her neck on the marriage date.

I moved towards her reducing the distance between us making her eyes stare the sand with a blush on her face making her glow under the moonlight.

"Yes my dear bride  " I said pecking her forehead hugging her close to my heart.

We moved to the dinning table and started eating the dishes prepared by the villan of my life sashi.

Vyshu what's this "thaali "meaning I asked chewing my food .

She smiled at me and said it's also called mangalasutram which is a sacred thread tied around the neck of the bride by the bride groom infront of the holy fire. This magalasutram represents the  physical , mental , spiritual union of the couple. It's a holy connection which ties the 2 souls as one Advaith.

"You know one thing the moment the bridegroom ties this around the bride neck. This thaali lies on her heart making her feel that his husband has build his castle in her heart and only he has the place in that castle "she said looking lovingly into my eyes.

I am so excited to be get married in South indian tradition she giggled making me smile at her

We both finished our dinner with some laughs and I am about to take her for a walk in the beach but sasi appeared spoiling the mood.

Mr. malhotra you have spent more time with the bride but now the time up. "Meet her on the wedding day "she said dragging her from me

I didn't even said a bye to her because of this villan. Actually abhi marriage date is fixed 2 days after our marriage and I will take full revenge on her I smiled evilly and returned to my house which look so dull without her.

Authors pov

Soon the wedding day arrived making the 2 souls flutter with happiness. They already have seen the UPS and downs together making their bond stronger at every end but this marriage remains as a memorable day of their journey. For Advaith it will be the happiest day for fulfilling her wish and for vyshu it is the most memorable day where her wish is being fulfilled by the love of her life.