chapter-14

Vyshu pov

I was scared seeing his anger...I know they passed some vulgar comments...I felt weak when they passed comments on my beauty....

I want to raise my voice but I choose to keep silent...I don't know when Advaith heard their comments...he just reached me in few seconds...

I holded his hand tightly....to escape from the situation...but the bastard passed another comment which made him loose his patience...I thought he will run from the situation but he became my saviour...

He just ordered me to sit in the car...I went silently because his eyes were fuming with anger....

When I became weak to face the situation he became my strength....I should be  the one to raise the voice...but he became my voice.....I was just looking at him...he was just saying something to the officer....

I was just staring at him... smiling......

"You are not beautiful....you are useless...no body loves you...."I heard some echos of my past..which made my smile vanish.....I was just closing my ears tightly to stop the voices....

I came out of my trance when the car door closed....he was just driving fastly with the same anger in his eyes....

Why he was angry..????

They commented me..I should feel bad why he???

May be he just realized that his wife is ugly.....and releasing his frustration on them....

He stopped beside the beach..and hold my hand  frimly...my mind ordered to push him..but my heart...felt  peace...secure...I was just feeling the new sensations in my heart...

We sat in the sand seeing the sunset..he just closed his eyes and smiling...I just asked him the question which was killing me....

"You just can't back off from the reality..."

He quickly opened his eyes...

"What do you mean??? He asked..
I am ugly..." I replied looking at the sunset....

His grip on my hand tightened and he pulled me towards him...he landed his back on the sand and my head laid on his chest....

I tried to get up...but he pulled me again...

" Are you listening my heart beat jaan...."he asked slowly...

" Hmm" I replied listening to his heart beat....

His heart was beating fast...but why...???I thought..

"Because of you" he said...

did I said that loud...I thought in my mind

  "No I can read you" he said ......

"Jaan..see that sunset..what's your view about it...."he asked

"  It's beautiful....."I said seeing the sun going down.....

 " Soon the darkness spread all over the sky...with beautiful stars...and the moon......."

"  Now what's ur view on this "he asked...

"  It's beautiful".. I said.. seeing the Stars shinning bright making the darkness glow...and the sea shinning with the moon light....

"Do you like the sun in the morning?" he asked...

"No.."I replied...

"Do you like the darkness without the Stars and moon..."he asked

"No..it will be so scary.."I replied..

"  But I like the sun in the morning which shines brightly...and the darkness which makes others weak....then why you don't like them.."he asked...

"  Why I should like them...they don't look beautiful for my eyes..If they look beautiful to your eyes it's your wish..."I said angrily...who is he to change my view...and taste .